Kim Sang-kyung "Park Ha-sun, I was interested in the image, but I married Ryu Soo-young" (Cinetown)

Cinetown Actor Kim Sang-kyung mentioned the first image of Park Ha-sun.Actor Kim Sang-kyung appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on April 13th.Kim Sang-kyung said, When I saw Park Ha-sun on the air in the past, I told my wife this.I think it will be good, he said. I was interested, but I can never see it together. Park Ha-sun said, Thank you so much for looking good. However, Kim Sang-kyung said, But I married Ryu Soo-young.

'Cinetown' Actor Kim Sang-kyung mentioned the first image of Park Ha-sun.

Actor Kim Sang-kyung appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Ha-sun's Cine Town' broadcast on April 13th.

Kim Sang-kyung said, "When I saw Park Ha-sun on the air in the past, I told my wife this. I think it will be good, "he said." I was interested, but I can never see it together. "

Park Ha-sun said, "Thank you so much for looking good." However, Kim Sang-kyung said, "But I married Ryu Soo-young."