Kim Jun-ho "My Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Kim Jimin" first reaction... Tak Jae-hun "Have You Been Sick" Kim Jong-kook "It's April Fool's Day Yesterday" (My Little Old Boy)

The comedian Kim Jun-ho (46) directly confessed his devotion to My Little Old Boy members, Tak Jae-hun and Kim Jong-kook, and his younger Kim Jimin (38), before the devastatingly vivid first reaction was to laugh on the airwaves.In the SBS My Little Old Boy trailer broadcast on the 10th, Kim Jun-ho was shown sitting on the couch with Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min and Kim Jong-kook and confessing with Kim Jimin.I actually have to announce, I have a girlfriend, its Jimin, Kim Jun-ho said.Tak Jae-hun, in his serious and cautious Kim Jun-hos Confessions, said: Are you not sober now?And Kim Jong-kook was also in a mood of hearing, saying, Fools Day is yesterday. In the embarrassing response to the first to announce the devotion, Kim Jun-ho called Kim Jimin, saying, My Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend number, but the voice announcement I do not have the number you are calling was broadcast live on the speaker phone.Tak Jae-hun hated Whats wrong with you? Are you mentally ill? And Lee Sang-min looked worried.But then a real Kim Jimin called and an urgent Kim Jun-ho asked, Do you date Jimin?Kim Jimin, who had no words for a long time, replied, Oh, thats..., and laughed at the pupil earthquake of the members who heard the shocking answer.Shin Dong-yeop and Morbengers also smiled, saying, I talked first before I had a passion.Photo Sources  SBS
The comedian Kim Jun-ho (46) directly confessed his devotion to My Little Old Boy members, Tak Jae-hun and Kim Jong-kook, and his younger Kim Jimin (38), before the devastatingly vivid first reaction was to laugh on the airwaves.In the SBS My Little Old Boy trailer broadcast on the 10th, Kim Jun-ho was shown sitting on the couch with Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min and Kim Jong-kook and confessing with Kim Jimin.I actually have to announce, I have a girlfriend, its Jimin, Kim Jun-ho said.Tak Jae-hun, in his serious and cautious Kim Jun-hos Confessions, said: Are you not sober now?And Kim Jong-kook was also in a mood of hearing, saying, Fools Day is yesterday. In the embarrassing response to the first to announce the devotion, Kim Jun-ho called Kim Jimin, saying, My Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend number, but the voice announcement I do not have the number you are calling was broadcast live on the speaker phone.Tak Jae-hun hated Whats wrong with you? Are you mentally ill? And Lee Sang-min looked worried.But then a real Kim Jimin called and an urgent Kim Jun-ho asked, Do you date Jimin?Kim Jimin, who had no words for a long time, replied, Oh, thats..., and laughed at the pupil earthquake of the members who heard the shocking answer.Shin Dong-yeop and Morbengers also smiled, saying, I talked first before I had a passion.Photo Sources  SBS

The comedian Kim Jun-ho (46) directly confessed his devotion to "My Little Old Boy" members, Tak Jae-hun and Kim Jong-kook, and his younger Kim Jimin (38), before the devastatingly vivid first reaction was to laugh on the airwaves.

In the SBS 'My Little Old Boy' trailer broadcast on the 10th, Kim Jun-ho was shown sitting on the couch with Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min and Kim Jong-kook and confessing with Kim Jimin.

"I actually have to announce, I have a girlfriend, it's Jimin," Kim Jun-ho said. Tak Jae-hun, in his serious and cautious Kim Jun-ho's Confessions, said: "Are you not sober now? "And Kim Jong-kook was also in a mood of 'hearing', saying," Fool's Day is yesterday. "

In the embarrassing response to the first to announce the devotion, Kim Jun-ho called Kim Jimin, saying, "My Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend number," but the voice announcement "I do not have the number you are calling" was broadcast live on the speaker phone.

Tak Jae-hun hated "What's wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?" And Lee Sang-min looked worried. But then a real Kim Jimin called and an urgent Kim Jun-ho asked, "Do you date Jimin?"

Kim Jimin, who had no words for a long time, replied, "Oh, that's...," and laughed at the pupil earthquake of the members who heard the shocking answer. Shin Dong-yeop and Morbengers also smiled, saying, "I talked first before I had a passion."

Photo Sources SBS