'Ki Sung-yueng' Han Hye-jin, eventually apple "I cry a lot, I'm so sorry I'm ignorant."

Actor Han Hye-jin has apologized.Han Hye-jin posted a picture on the Instagram with an article entitled I do not want to collect the aiku salamander eggs, I will send them back to nature.Han Hye-jin added, I am really sorry that I was so grateful and ignorant to my parents who informed me, and I understand that the child is sad and sad because he is in love.The photo shows her daughter looking at the salamander eggs she caught.Han Hye-jin married eight-year-old soccer player Ki Sung-yueng and has a daughter, who is communicating with netizens via social media.Photo: Han Hye-jin Instagram
Actor Han Hye-jin has apologized.Han Hye-jin posted a picture on the Instagram with an article entitled I do not want to collect the aiku salamander eggs, I will send them back to nature.Han Hye-jin added, I am really sorry that I was so grateful and ignorant to my parents who informed me, and I understand that the child is sad and sad because he is in love.The photo shows her daughter looking at the salamander eggs she caught.Han Hye-jin married eight-year-old soccer player Ki Sung-yueng and has a daughter, who is communicating with netizens via social media.Photo: Han Hye-jin Instagram

Actor Han Hye-jin has apologized.

Han Hye-jin posted a picture on the Instagram with an article entitled "I do not want to collect the aiku salamander eggs, I will send them back to nature."

Han Hye-jin added, "I am really sorry that I was so grateful and ignorant to my parents who informed me, and I understand that the child is sad and sad because he is in love."

The photo shows her daughter looking at the salamander eggs she caught.

Han Hye-jin married eight-year-old soccer player Ki Sung-yueng and has a daughter, who is communicating with netizens via social media.

Photo: Han Hye-jin Instagram