'Jessie J' Hong Hyun-hee, Lee Hyori, who moved to the house, gives me a room..."Come anytime."

Gag woman Hong Hyun-hee expressed her feelings of meeting Lee Hyori again.Hong Hyun-hee posted a picture on his 10th day with an article entitled I will meet my love Hyori on his instagram, Naraba is love.My sister, now that I have moved my house, I have an empty room. No, I have to give you an inner room.In the public photos, Lee Hyori, Hong Hyun Hee, and Park Narae visited Narava through the original Tving Seoul Check In.In particular, Hong Hyun-hee also revealed photos taken with Lee Hyori in the past, and it was a good time to meet him for a long time.Meanwhile, Hong Hyun-hee married interior designer Jessie J. Thun in 2018; she recently received a lot of congratulations after reporting her pregnancy four years after her marriage.

Gag woman Hong Hyun-hee expressed her feelings of meeting Lee Hyori again.

Hong Hyun-hee posted a picture on his 10th day with an article entitled "I will meet my love Hyori" on his instagram, "Naraba is love".

"My sister, now that I have moved my house, I have an empty room. No, I have to give you an inner room.

In the public photos, Lee Hyori, Hong Hyun Hee, and Park Narae visited Narava through the original Tving 'Seoul Check In'. In particular, Hong Hyun-hee also revealed photos taken with Lee Hyori in the past, and it was a good time to meet him for a long time.

Meanwhile, Hong Hyun-hee married interior designer Jessie J. Thun in 2018; she recently received a lot of congratulations after reporting her pregnancy four years after her marriage.