Jang Hyun-sung, remarried Ko Soo-hee, "I've been close since I never married" (Machenong)

Actor Jang Hyun-sung mentioned his long relationship with Ko Soo-hee, who remarried.JTBC s sisters play on April 16 - witch physical strength basket department is the actor of Strike Witches, actor Jang Hyun-sung and Kim Seung-woo.On this day, Jang Hyun-sung said, Today, I came out because of Song Eun and Jang Do Yeon, but I was close to Ko Soo Hee long ago because I have been close since I never married.I know it from the time of the play, but it showed only half of it compared to his talent. He is an actor with great acting ability.At this time, Jung Hyung-don asked, If you can only show half of your talent, is there a problem for the company?
Actor Jang Hyun-sung mentioned his long relationship with Ko Soo-hee, who remarried.JTBC s sisters play on April 16 - witch physical strength basket department is the actor of Strike Witches, actor Jang Hyun-sung and Kim Seung-woo.On this day, Jang Hyun-sung said, Today, I came out because of Song Eun and Jang Do Yeon, but I was close to Ko Soo Hee long ago because I have been close since I never married.I know it from the time of the play, but it showed only half of it compared to his talent. He is an actor with great acting ability.At this time, Jung Hyung-don asked, If you can only show half of your talent, is there a problem for the company?

Actor Jang Hyun-sung mentioned his long relationship with Ko Soo-hee, who remarried.

JTBC 's sisters play on April 16 - witch physical strength basket department' is the actor of Strike Witches, actor Jang Hyun-sung and Kim Seung-woo.

On this day, Jang Hyun-sung said, "Today, I came out because of Song Eun and Jang Do Yeon, but I was close to Ko Soo Hee long ago because I have been close since I never married. I know it from the time of the play, but it showed only half of it compared to his talent. "He is an actor with great acting ability."

At this time, Jung Hyung-don asked, "If you can only show half of your talent, is there a problem for the company?"