'It's Beautiful Now' Oh Min-seok Drum, Shin Dong-mi Shakes Mind

It s Beautiful Now Oh Min-Seok reveals charm with drum performance.KBS 2TV Weekend drama Its Beautiful Now (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production SLL, drama house studio, content paper) is strongly asserting that he is not the eldest son of Oh Min-seok, but he is also a younger brother, Shi-yoon and Su-jae (seo beam-jj). Un) knows him as a mother solo.Thats how much love experience, notice to read the others mind, and skill that is well seen in blind dates are lacking.Even if I met Na Young (player) who was matched with the blind date application in the last broadcast, I could see this clearly.However, there was a person who was against Yoon Jae who was not so aware, and it is the representative of the law firm that the present works.I thought Yoon Jae, who picked only the so-called waking words such as I am an older senior and I am so intimately hooked from the beginning, was unlucky. He informed me how to use the floss.Suddenly, Yoon Jae has a halo and feels a change that seems to make a beautiful horse.Of course, Yoon Jae asks for his phone number and does not know 1% of the mind of Hae Jun who changes his eyes.Nevertheless, this time, I will show my hidden drum skills and shake the heart of Hae Jun again.In the still cut, Haejun, who is looking at Yoon Jae, who is immersed in drum playing under the colorful lighting on the stage, is gathered together.Even her pupils are enlarged and her mouth is open, so she seems to be soaked again by Yoon Jae.

'It 's Beautiful Now' Oh Min-seok reveals charm with drum performance.

KBS 2TV Weekend drama 'Its Beautiful Now' (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production SLL, drama house studio, content paper) is strongly asserting that he is not the eldest son of Oh Min-seok, but he is also a younger brother, Shi-yoon and Su-jae (seo beam-jj). Un) knows him as a mother solo. That's how much Love experience, 'notice' to read the other's mind, and 'skill' that is well seen in blind dates are lacking. Even if I met Na Young (player) who was matched with the blind date application in the last broadcast, I could see this clearly.

However, there was a person who was against Yoon Jae who was not so aware, and it is the representative of the law firm that the present works. I thought Yoon Jae, who picked only the so-called "waking" words such as "I am an older senior" and "I am so intimately hooked from the beginning," was "unlucky." He informed me how to use the floss. Suddenly, Yoon Jae has a halo and feels a change that seems to make a beautiful horse.

Of course, Yoon Jae asks for his phone number and does not know 1% of the mind of Hae Jun who changes his eyes. Nevertheless, this time, I will show my hidden drum skills and shake the heart of Hae Jun again. In the still cut, Haejun, who is looking at Yoon Jae, who is immersed in drum playing under the colorful lighting on the stage, is gathered together. Even her pupils are enlarged and her mouth is open, so she seems to be soaked again by Yoon Jae.