Lim Young-woong "Single Concert A little Reality" Standby Room English Study

Lim Young-woong has released a solo concert teaser shooting scene and raised expectations for the performance.On April 9, Lim Young-woongs official YouTube channel Lim Young-woong will finally meet!IM HERO Concert teaser shoot behind the scenes .The video shows Lim Young-woongs Concert teaser shooting scene.In the waiting room, Lim Young-woong exploded a high note, sang several pops, and showed a full-on Settai, pretending to play guitar.Lim Young-woong said, You have to speak English.I am studying English because of the global era. As soon as I started to say a simple greeting in English, I was speechless and laughed.In the British pronunciation introduced by Lim Young-woong, the staff showed YouTube videos that show British pronunciation.Lim Young-woong seemed to have buffered, saying, I do not know what you mean.Lim Young-woong, who was preparing to shoot, said, Today, I am shooting a concert teaser video.This is the first time fans and those who come to see Concert images. The atmosphere is not Settai.Feelings seem to be getting a little closer to the Concert now, so it is so cool. The shooting began and Lim Young-woong checked the bracelet details, grabbed the emotions and made a charismatic look.Lim Young-woong, who monitored his appearance, admired it as feelings like pop singers.Lim Young-woong, who was talking with the staff on bracelets, said, I memorized and tested the old days of the element symbol.It was before Interstellar, he explained.When asked about the SAT scores, Lim Young-woong said, It was a poop. High school went well. I think I had a little distance from studying because I aimed at practical music.I was just trying to concentrate on music.
Lim Young-woong has released a solo concert teaser shooting scene and raised expectations for the performance.On April 9, Lim Young-woongs official YouTube channel Lim Young-woong will finally meet!IM HERO Concert teaser shoot behind the scenes .The video shows Lim Young-woongs Concert teaser shooting scene.In the waiting room, Lim Young-woong exploded a high note, sang several pops, and showed a full-on Settai, pretending to play guitar.Lim Young-woong said, You have to speak English.I am studying English because of the global era. As soon as I started to say a simple greeting in English, I was speechless and laughed.In the British pronunciation introduced by Lim Young-woong, the staff showed YouTube videos that show British pronunciation.Lim Young-woong seemed to have buffered, saying, I do not know what you mean.Lim Young-woong, who was preparing to shoot, said, Today, I am shooting a concert teaser video.This is the first time fans and those who come to see Concert images. The atmosphere is not Settai.Feelings seem to be getting a little closer to the Concert now, so it is so cool. The shooting began and Lim Young-woong checked the bracelet details, grabbed the emotions and made a charismatic look.Lim Young-woong, who monitored his appearance, admired it as feelings like pop singers.Lim Young-woong, who was talking with the staff on bracelets, said, I memorized and tested the old days of the element symbol.It was before Interstellar, he explained.When asked about the SAT scores, Lim Young-woong said, It was a poop. High school went well. I think I had a little distance from studying because I aimed at practical music.I was just trying to concentrate on music.

Lim Young-woong has released a solo Concert teaser shooting scene and raised expectations for the performance.

On April 9, Lim Young-woong's official YouTube channel 'Lim Young-woong' will finally meet! IM HERO Concert teaser shoot behind the scenes '.

The video shows Lim Young-woong's Concert teaser shooting scene. In the waiting room, Lim Young-woong exploded a high note, sang several pops, and showed a full-on Settai, pretending to play guitar.

Lim Young-woong said, “You have to speak English. I am studying English because of the global era. "As soon as I started to say a simple greeting in English, I was speechless and laughed.

In the British pronunciation introduced by Lim Young-woong, the staff showed YouTube videos that show British pronunciation. Lim Young-woong seemed to have buffered, saying, "I do not know what you mean."

Lim Young-woong, who was preparing to shoot, said, "Today, I am shooting a Concert teaser video. This is the first time fans and those who come to see Concert images. The atmosphere is not Settai. Feelings seem to be getting a little closer to the Concert now, so it is so cool. "

The shooting began and Lim Young-woong checked the bracelet details, grabbed the emotions and made a charismatic look. Lim Young-woong, who monitored his appearance, admired it as "Feelings like pop Singers."

Lim Young-woong, who was talking with the staff on bracelets, said, "I memorized and tested the old days of the element symbol. “It was before Interstellar,” he explained.

When asked about the SAT scores, Lim Young-woong said, “It was a poop. High school went well. I think I had a little distance from studying because I aimed at practical music. I was just trying to concentrate on music.”