Lim Young-woong, the result of a unique habit? "100 million cash presents to mother" ('Year-round live')

Singer Lim Young-woong has been ranked seventh in the star with a unique habit.KBS 2TV Year-round live broadcast on the 1st, the star ranking with unique habits was released.Lim Young-woong took seventh place: the habit of Lim Young-woong, the leading meat enthusiast in the entertainment industry, which fans also recognize, is to eat beef before going on an important stage.In fact, Lim Young-woong said in JTBC Knowing Brother in 2020, I had to eat beef the day before Competitive Dance when I was in Competitive Dance.I ate beef once and did a competitive dance, but I was in such a good condition, so I always ate beef until the end of the final. As a result, Lim Young-woong, who was recognized for his singing skills, was able to present a prize money to his mother who raised himself alone.In 2020, KBS 2TV Endless Masterpiece - Singing Legends, Lim Young-woong said, When I debuted, I wrote on my calendar that I would give 100 million cash for my mothers birthday in 2020.
Singer Lim Young-woong has been ranked seventh in the star with a unique habit.KBS 2TV Year-round live broadcast on the 1st, the star ranking with unique habits was released.Lim Young-woong took seventh place: the habit of Lim Young-woong, the leading meat enthusiast in the entertainment industry, which fans also recognize, is to eat beef before going on an important stage.In fact, Lim Young-woong said in JTBC Knowing Brother in 2020, I had to eat beef the day before Competitive Dance when I was in Competitive Dance.I ate beef once and did a competitive dance, but I was in such a good condition, so I always ate beef until the end of the final. As a result, Lim Young-woong, who was recognized for his singing skills, was able to present a prize money to his mother who raised himself alone.In 2020, KBS 2TV Endless Masterpiece - Singing Legends, Lim Young-woong said, When I debuted, I wrote on my calendar that I would give 100 million cash for my mothers birthday in 2020.

Singer Lim Young-woong has been ranked seventh in the star with a unique habit.

KBS 2TV 'Year-round live' broadcast on the 1st, the star ranking with unique habits was released.

Lim Young-woong took seventh place: the habit of Lim Young-woong, the leading meat enthusiast in the entertainment industry, which fans also recognize, is to eat beef before going on an important stage.

In fact, Lim Young-woong said in JTBC 'Knowing Brother' in 2020, "I had to eat beef the day before Competitive dance when I was in Competitive dance. I ate beef once and did a Competitive dance, but I was in such a good condition, so I always ate beef until the end of the final. "

As a result, Lim Young-woong, who was recognized for his singing skills, was able to present a prize money to his mother who raised himself alone. In 2020, KBS 2TV 'Endless Masterpiece - Singing Legends', Lim Young-woong said, "When I debuted, I wrote on my calendar that I would give 100 million cash for my mother's birthday in 2020."