"I'm sorry for the energy that reacts." BTS RM, Hater's attitude

Group BTS leader RM (Alm) has revealed his thoughts on Hater (who is blaming and disparaging others, Akpler).RM hosted live coverage on April 8 (local time) on the official BTS V LIVE (V-Live) at United States of America Las Vegas.After completing the BTS solo concert BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE (BTS Permission to Dance On Stage) at Las Vegas Early Stadium on the day, he started to communicate with fans.RM said of the new song being prepared: Im working on it, I dont know when its going to come out this time, but Im going to get it down this year, and I really want to do that well.Different, Im sure Ill have a lot of fun with people. I hope youll expect it. Its going well. Its really cool.I have my own standards now, he said.He also mentioned the noise from some hatters after the Grammy Awards, which he attended on March 3.RM said, In fact, I talked about my feelings in English at todays performance, and I have always talked about the love you gave me, and in fact there were always people who loved us.It may be our fault, but there are many cases where we do not like it. There are always those who hate us, and where is the team, the person that everyone likes? There are people who hate us, especially in United States of America, which is a disprovement that we have come up to the main stream.In fact, Im not sure Amy (fans) can react to all that negative energy. You dont have to worry about it. Thats what they want.I hope those people will be interested and attracted to Ug, so please do not worry about it so much, because the energy used for it is too wasteful. RM said, If I do not like someone, I will talk about it with music, and my friends will say, Thats not good, I do not like them.People who cant mix with me and I dont think thats cool. And its easy to hate. When you hate someone, you say, I saw them today.Its easy to say weird. If you comment on it, those people like it. It seems good for our mental health to not give it to us.The RM, who said BTS was always underdog position, said, Its always low batting, but every one of you has gathered the ki-ok.Just do what we do, just like we always do.I do not mean that they know everything, but because we have created something meaningful and tried to divide it into people, whether it is music or performance, I want to keep concentrating on that and I do not look for much as I used to.Perhaps there is no such story (thinking about the Hayters) in this time, the next (new song), and I want to use it to develop me and become a better person at that time.So I hope (the fans) do that and I think we should work harder, he said.The original fan and anti are a difference, and Anti knows more often than any light (lightly liked) fan, because it is also energy that you do not like.Just if we work hard, those people can be fans, and then its good or not.I talked to the members, but as usual, he said. In fact, I kept worrying about it, so I thought we should go back to our original point.I think we should talk more about it because we are in our 30s and we are worried about how to get it.I think about it a lot, but I think about what I can do and I will just work harder in the future. I hope youll be safe and happy. I just want you to focus on positive vibes. I know its difficult.Life is too short to focus on negatives, thats what I want to tell you. I love you. Youre the only one. Youve made us here.RM says: Many people misunderstand that BTS is just about the seven boys but we are a huge wave of people, made up of a variety of people.What they ignore is that various Amys are gathered together and connected to the name BTS. The relationship between BTS and Amy is not a one-sided relationship but an interaction.Although BTS may not be better than artists who make other great things themselves, BTS and Amy also expressed their desire to focus on the fact that they are making special things together.RM, who met with Amy in the first Las Vegas performance and once again felt that the relationship between BTS and Amy was a encounter of souls coming from his heart, said, It is a relationship in Korean.I do not know what it is called in English, but I think it is all. Finally, Life is unfair and many bad luck follows: happiness and joy are too short; we meet each other and we are making something wonderful together; this is all I want to say.I thought Id been talking about this too seriously, and I wanted to say it after a long time. I wanted to say I love you.Im scared of myself, he concluded the broadcast.

Group BTS leader RM (Alm) has revealed his thoughts on Hater (who is blaming and disparaging others, Akpler).

RM hosted live coverage on April 8 (local time) on the official BTS V LIVE (V-Live) at United States of America Las Vegas. After completing the BTS solo concert 'BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE' (BTS Permission to Dance On Stage) at Las Vegas Early Stadium on the day, he started to communicate with fans.

RM said of the new song being prepared: "I'm working on it, I don't know when it's going to come out this time, but I'm going to get it down this year, and I really want to do that well. Different, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with people. I hope you'll expect it. It's going well. It's really cool. I have my own standards now, "he said.

He also mentioned the noise from some hatters after the Grammy Awards, which he attended on March 3. RM said, "In fact, I talked about my feelings in English at today's performance, and I have always talked about the love you gave me, and in fact there were always people who loved us. It may be our fault, but there are many cases where we do not like it. There are always those who hate us, and where is the team, the person that everyone likes? "

"There are people who hate us, especially in United States of America, which is a disprovement that we have come up to the main stream. In fact, I’m not sure Amy (fans) can react to all that negative energy. You don’t have to worry about it. That’s what they want. I hope those people will be interested and attracted to Ug, so please do not worry about it so much, because the energy used for it is too wasteful. "

RM said, "If I do not like someone, I will talk about it with music, and my friends will say, 'That's not good', 'I do not like them'. People who can't mix with me and I don't think that's cool. And it's easy to hate. When you hate someone, you say, 'I saw them today. "It's easy to say "weird." If you comment on it, those people like it. It seems good for our mental health to not give it to us."

The RM, who said BTS was always underdog position, said, "It's always low batting, but every one of you has gathered the ki-ok. Just do what we do, just like we always do. I do not mean that they know everything, but because we have created something meaningful and tried to divide it into people, whether it is music or performance, I want to keep concentrating on that and I do not look for much as I used to. Perhaps there is no such story (thinking about the Hayters) in this time, the next (new song), and I want to use it to develop me and become a better person at that time. So I hope (the fans) do that and I think we should work harder," he said.

"The original fan and anti are a difference, and Anti knows more often than any light (lightly liked) fan, because it is also energy that you do not like. Just if we work hard, those people can be fans, and then it's good or not. I talked to the members, but as usual, "he said." In fact, I kept worrying about it, so I thought we should go back to our original point. I think we should talk more about it because we are in our 30s and we are worried about how to get it. I think about it a lot, but I think about what I can do and I will just work harder in the future. "

I hope you’ll be safe and happy. I just want you to focus on positive vibes. I know it’s difficult. Life is too short to focus on negatives, that's what I want to tell you. I love you. You're the only one. You've made us here."

RM says: "Many people misunderstand that 'BTS is just about the seven boys' but we are a huge wave of people, made up of a variety of people. What they ignore is that various Amys are gathered together and connected to the name BTS. "The relationship between BTS and Amy is not a one-sided relationship but an interaction. Although BTS may not be better than artists who make other great things themselves, BTS and Amy also expressed their desire to focus on the fact that they are making special things together.

RM, who met with Amy in the first Las Vegas performance and once again felt that the relationship between BTS and Amy was a encounter of souls coming from his heart, said, "It is a relationship in Korean. I do not know what it is called in English, but I think it is all. "

Finally, "Life is unfair and many bad luck follows: happiness and joy are too short; we meet each other and we are making something wonderful together; this is all I want to say. I thought I’d been talking about this too seriously, and I wanted to say it after a long time. I wanted to say I love you. I'm scared of myself," he concluded the broadcast.