"Crapped the Carrier in the wrong way...BTS, the words that made the reporters laugh.

Group BTS met with domestic reporters and had a pleasant conversation ahead of the second Las Vegas concert.BTS held BTS Permission to Dance on Stage - Las Vegas (BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LAS VEGAS) at the United States of America Las Vegas Allied AT & T Stadium on the 9th (local time).On this day, BTS stood in front of reporters who visited the Early AT & T Stadium about an hour before the performance.As the first greetings of the members continued, RM said, I am so grateful to see you in a long time.I would like to show you my best as much as you can, so I would like to expect a lot of expectations. Jin said, I am in a Gibbs state, but I will do my best to show the stage with my best efforts. I am called V of BTS, said V, who greeted him with a greeting.  (Las Vegas) weather is not very hot, but I am also suffering from the wrong carrier.I will perform hard but hot, he laughed with a surprise confession.Previously, BTS succeeded in the nomination of the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance category for the second consecutive year at the 64th Grammy Awards, but this year, unfortunately, it was also a challenge to the award and caused the disappointment of global fans.In the simple question and answer time of the day, the members also expressed regret about the failure to win the Grammy award.On the other hand, Jimin expressed his frankness, saying, I was really sorry (I couldnt win the award).Jimin said, In fact, I did not receive a prize last year and I was very sorry, and I have been working hard for another year.I was wondering how far our music will reach as Koreans, and I thought that I wanted to receive (the prize) as much as the fans loved me.But I was very sorry that I did not receive the award. While Suga and Jimin expressed regret over the failure to win the award in succession, V expressed regret with another pleasant statement: It was neat, though.Everyone admitted (the award was not successful), he said, and then he said, But I was tearful. (The tears) I could not bear. Jay Hop said, When the name of the other artist was called as the winner, I was sorry that I thought that we really wanted to receive this award. Jin said, I will try hard as possible because I do not have the opportunity this time. I promised.While RM mentioned the new song on Naver V Live! broadcast, which was held after the first performance of Las Vegas the day before, questions about the release of the new song by BTS continued.RM explained, The new song mentioned at the time was not our new song but my new song that was working personally. Of course, our song is also working.I would like to answer the comeback of BTS and the announcement of the new song, but I can not tell you clearly. Suga also added, If we can say (new song) comes out when, we would like to feel comfortable, but I would like to ask you to understand that we have to say I do not think there will be a good day at this time.The same question was followed by BTSs military service issue at a meeting of officials of the Hive the City project, BTS Permission to Dance the City - Las Vegas (BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE THE CITY - LAS VEGAS), which was held earlier this morning.Lee Jin-hyung, COO of Hive, said, Currently, BTS members have been working on the whole of their military service to the company, and the artists have repeatedly expressed their intention to respond to the call of the state, and the idea is still unchanged. He urged the National Assembly to come to a conclusion.I have talked a lot with the company about the military service issue and I have done it, said Jin, who is the eldest brother in the team and is in a situation where he has to join the military service law at the end of this year.Along with this concert, they conducted the THE CITY project and made the entire Las Vegas BTS City and also gave a small meeting on the Las Vegas performance.Suga said: Ive never been to the Billboards Music Awards (BBMA) except for it and it was an unfamiliar place for us, and it has been a lot of support not only for us but also for MGM.I think I was good at coming, and RM said, There is a unique atmosphere, a feeling of emotion, excitement, and uniqueness given by Las Vegas.I think its a city with a thrill like a playground, but the fans tension is as high as that, and I hope everyone will enjoy watching (the performance).I will perform with the tension that matches it as much as I came to Las Vegas. BTS, which has been performing twice on the 8th and the day, will hold a 4th performance with BTS Permission to Dance on Stage - Las Vegas 3 on the 15th ~ 16th and will meet a total of 200,000 fans.In addition, BTS connects concerts and cities through the The City project, expanding fans colorful performance experiences, and making Las Vegas a field of BTS festivals.

Group BTS met with domestic reporters and had a pleasant conversation ahead of the second Las Vegas concert.

BTS held "BTS Permission to Dance on Stage - Las Vegas (BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - Las Vegas)" at the United States of America Las Vegas Allied AT & T Stadium on the 9th (local time).

On this day, BTS stood in front of reporters who visited the Early AT & T Stadium about an hour before the performance.

As the first greetings of the members continued, RM said, "I am so grateful to see you in a long time. I would like to show you my best as much as you can, so I would like to expect a lot of expectations. "Jin said," I am in a Gibbs state, but I will do my best to show the stage with my best efforts. "

"I am called V of BTS," said V, who greeted him with a greeting. " (Las Vegas) weather is not very hot, but I am also suffering from the wrong Carrier. I will perform hard but hot, "he laughed with a surprise confession.

Previously, BTS succeeded in the nomination of the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance category for the second consecutive year at the 64th Grammy Awards, but this year, unfortunately, it was also a challenge to the award and caused the disappointment of global fans.

In the simple question and answer time of the day, the members also expressed regret about the failure to win the Grammy award.

On the other hand, Jimin expressed his frankness, saying, "I was really sorry (I couldn't win the award)." Jimin said, "In fact, I did not receive a prize last year and I was very sorry, and I have been working hard for another year. I was wondering how far our music will reach as Koreans, and I thought that I wanted to receive (the prize) as much as the fans loved me. But I was very sorry that I did not receive the award. "

While Suga and Jimin expressed regret over the failure to win the award in succession, V expressed regret with another pleasant statement: "It was neat, though. "Everyone admitted (the award was not successful), "he said, and then he said," But I was tearful. (The tears) I could not bear. "

Jay Hop said, "When the name of the other artist was called as the winner, I was sorry that I thought that we really wanted to receive this award." Jin said, "I will try hard as possible because I do not have the opportunity this time." I promised.

While RM mentioned the new song on Naver V Live! broadcast, which was held after the first performance of Las Vegas the day before, questions about the release of the new song by BTS continued.

RM explained, "The new song mentioned at the time was not our new song but my new song that was working personally." Of course, our song is also working. I would like to answer the comeback of BTS and the announcement of the new song, but I can not tell you clearly. "

Suga also added, "If we can say '(new song) comes out when', we would like to feel comfortable, but I would like to ask you to understand that we have to say 'I do not think there will be a good day' at this time."

The same question was followed by BTS's military service issue at a meeting of officials of the Hive the City project, "BTS Permission to Dance the City - Las Vegas (BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE THE City - Las Vegas), which was held earlier this morning.

Lee Jin-hyung, COO of Hive, said, "Currently, BTS members have been working on the whole of their military service to the company, and The Artists have repeatedly expressed their intention to respond to the call of the state, and the idea is still unchanged." He urged the National Assembly to come to a conclusion.

"I have talked a lot with the company about the military service issue and I have done it," said Jin, who is the eldest brother in the team and is in a situation where he has to join the military service law at the end of this year.

Along with this concert, they conducted the "THE City" project and made the entire Las Vegas "BTS City" and also gave a small meeting on the Las Vegas performance.

Suga said: "I've never been to the Billboards Music Awards (BBMA) except for it and it was an unfamiliar place for us, and it has been a lot of support not only for us but also for MGM. I think I was good at coming, "and RM said," There is a unique atmosphere, a feeling of emotion, excitement, and uniqueness given by Las Vegas. I think it's a City with a thrill like a playground, but the fans' Tension is as high as that, and I hope everyone will enjoy watching (the performance). I will perform with the Tension that matches it as much as I came to Las Vegas. "

BTS, which has been performing twice on the 8th and the day, will hold a 4th performance with 'BTS Permission to Dance on Stage - Las Vegas' 3 on the 15th ~ 16th and will meet a total of 200,000 fans. In addition, BTS connects concerts and cities through the 'The City' project, expanding fans' colorful performance experiences, and making Las Vegas a 'field of BTS festivals'.