'I live Alone' My collection Kim Kwang-kyu nails .. The highest 10.4% burst

I Live Alone Kim Kwang-kyu has released My House in 56 years and has become Old and Rich.There are more drama-like people than dramas. Kahaani, as well as the tearful My house adaptation, made viewers thrilled and captivated the room on Friday.Park Na-rae also laughed at the end of the Narae Gourmet and erased the awkwardness of the breathtaking awkwardness and made the rainbow members into a Korean family.As a result, the highest audience rating per minute of I Live Alone soared to 10.4%, exceeding double digits, and 2049 ratings remained firmly in the top spot on Friday, including drama, entertainment and liberal arts programs for the third consecutive week.MBCs I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kang Ji-hee) broadcast on the 8th revealed Kim Kwang-kyus return to my house and the second story of Park Na-raes Narae Gourmet.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 9th, I Live Alone, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded a 9.2% audience rating (based on Seoul Capital Area), ranking first among Fridays entertainment programs.The 2049 ratings, a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also showed their strengths, ranking first among all programs on Friday for the third consecutive week.The best one minute was a Top Model scene in Kim Kwang-kyu throwing off the tenants sadness and putting a picture on my bucket list, a wall, and soared to 10.4%.Kim Kwang-kyu appeared in a bedroom with automatic curtains and announced the news of my house in 56 years.I went to 20 places, he said, recounting the past, including the Goshiwon, underground rooms, and charter fraud, and making the viewers thrilled.In particular, he was surprised at the studio with his early I Live Alone, and he congratulated him as if he had successed and boasted of the friendship of a still sticky rainbow meeting.Gwanggyu House has robbed the eyes of Songdo City View with luxurious interiors to the bedroom reminiscent of a hotel suite.He boasted of cutting-edge AI (artificial intelligence) installed in the house, but he was furious because he could not understand his words and made a strange sound.He enjoyed the joy of building my house and enjoyed the taste of success, but his life routine, such as a flip-flop exercise and a squat head cold, added a sense of familiarity.Kim Kwang-kyu, who enjoyed the taste of success, was surprised by the changed breakfast.It was a hip-grained Grig Yogurt and Granola combination, but it was laughed when I was caught eating without worrying about the expiration date after a month.Although he started to decorate a new house in earnest, it was not easy to assemble furniture, and eventually summoned him to his close brother and actor Seongdong, and he showed off his fuss by completing the installation at all ends.Kim Kwang-kyu then said, I wanted to try it once because it is my house, Top Model, I dreamed of being on the wall during my tenant life.The adhesive hanger fell in a week, he said, causing storm empathy.I started working with an electric drill, but I swallowed my tears, saying, It is pain like piercing my flesh in a wall full of wounds and a wrong location.After the second attempt, I succeeded in framed the desired location and enjoyed the privilege of my house.Kim Kwang-kyu, who was preparing for dinner, opened a soaking liquor that he promised to eat on the day of Daeuns visit nine years ago, and said, I can not go to the house and I bought the house even if I can not do the melody.I called Kim Tae-won, a national grandmother who had been with I Live Alone in the early days and said, Would you like to live with me?I called you because I thought about the old days. He also showed friendship, and reminded me of memories and soothed loneliness.I finished my tough home adaptation period and said, I think I can start my house more comfortably because I have my house. I got the courage to start a new life. I caught up with my room on Friday with a more drama-like Kahaani and a happy ending than the drama.In addition, the Narae Gourmets shot the salivary glands and laughter buttons at the same time, with the second part of the meal and the rainbow members talks.Park Na-rae prepared food without a dazzling bird, and Code Kunst said, It is the first time I have shared up to two parts. It is like Christmas.Mara herring egg pasta and back ribs forklip appeared as the main menu, and the mouthwatering also robbed the eye with visuals.I forgot the conversation not only Gakjeok but also Snowy, and focused on the meal and opened the food that I could not keep my eyes on.Park Na-rae watched the members of the rainbow eat deliciously and then pushed the third menu to ruin the scene.As the announcement of the abandonment of the news seats continued, the first love talk started to stimulate appetite.Im hungry when I tell a sad story, he said, but he said, Ive never loved it yet. He made a declaration of his mother-in-law (?) and caused a laugh.There is up to part four, he said, shocking.As the third part of the dish unfolded, the division of the snow-spot Sams Club began: Liverabak caught a code kunst playing only a pretend method of eating, I thought it was inside. Cute.Im not happy to call you a similar spring. Im worried about how youll live.Lee Jang-woo prepared the powder directly to decorate the rice of Kalguksu, and Tea in the garden added fun to the news left and the other world.The last course, with the fourth dessert, the debate between Gorgeous Left and News Left ignited and exploded a laughing bomb of all time.Park Na-rae said, Have you ever eaten enough to fold your underwear band?, Have you ever been fed with a shoe strap? And Lee Jang-woo said, I almost died of being strangled by a shirt.With the burst of talks, the awkwardness disappeared and the appearance of a Korean family that suits you regardless of yourself conveyed warmth.After the six-hour long Gourmet Tribute, Code Kunst said, There is no better prize in five years.I cant eat like this after paying for it, said Tea in the garden, Ive burst a peak in my heart, two steps closer.Live Rabak and Lee Jang-woo also praised voluntarily excited meals and I think I am too hungry tomorrow morning.Park Na-rae laughed until the end, saying, Go to bed! I will do it tomorrow morning.At the end of the broadcast, Kian84s 1st solo exhibition and Kyung Su-jins Save the Workshop were predicted, raising expectations.Meanwhile, I Live Alone is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.

I live Alone Kim Kwang-kyu has released 'My House' in 56 years and has become 'Old and Rich'. There are more drama-like people than dramas. Kahaani, as well as the tearful 'My house adaptation', made viewers thrilled and captivated the room on Friday. Park Na-rae also laughed at the end of the "Narae Gourmet" and erased the awkwardness of the breathtaking awkwardness and made the rainbow members into a "Korean family".

As a result, the highest audience rating per minute of I live Alone soared to 10.4%, exceeding double digits, and 2049 ratings remained firmly in the top spot on Friday, including drama, entertainment and liberal arts programs for the third consecutive week.

MBC's I live Alone (director Huh Hang Kang Ji-hee) broadcast on the 8th revealed Kim Kwang-kyu's return to my house and the second story of Park Na-rae's Narae Gourmet.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 9th, I live Alone, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded a 9.2% audience rating (based on Seoul Capital Area), ranking first among Friday's entertainment programs. The 2049 ratings, a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also showed their strengths, ranking first among all programs on Friday for the third consecutive week.

The best one minute was a Top Model scene in Kim Kwang-kyu throwing off the tenant's sadness and putting a picture on my bucket list, a wall, and soared to 10.4%.

Kim Kwang-kyu appeared in a bedroom with automatic curtains and announced the news of my house in 56 years. "I went to 20 places," he said, recounting the past, including the Goshiwon, underground rooms, and charter fraud, and making the viewers thrilled. In particular, he was surprised at the studio with his early 'I live Alone', and he congratulated him as if he had "successed" and boasted of the friendship of a still sticky rainbow meeting.

Gwanggyu House has robbed the eyes of Songdo City View with luxurious interiors to the bedroom reminiscent of a hotel suite. He boasted of cutting-edge AI (artificial intelligence) installed in the house, but he was furious because he could not understand his words and made a strange sound. He enjoyed the joy of 'building my house' and enjoyed the taste of success, but his Life routine, such as a flip-flop exercise and a squat head cold, added a sense of familiarity.

Kim Kwang-kyu, who enjoyed the 'taste of success', was surprised by the changed breakfast. It was a hip-grained Grig Yogurt and Granola combination, but it was laughed when I was caught eating without worrying about the expiration date after a month. Although he started to decorate a new house in earnest, it was not easy to assemble furniture, and eventually summoned him to his close brother and actor Seongdong, and he showed off his fuss by completing the installation at all ends.

Kim Kwang-kyu then said, "I wanted to try it once because it is my house," Top Model, "I dreamed of being on the wall" during my tenant Life. The adhesive hanger fell in a week, "he said, causing storm empathy. I started working with an electric drill, but I swallowed my tears, saying, "It is pain like piercing my flesh" in a wall full of wounds and a wrong location. After the second attempt, I succeeded in framed the desired location and enjoyed the privilege of 'my house'.

Kim Kwang-kyu, who was preparing for dinner, opened a soaking liquor that he promised to eat on the day of Daeun's visit nine years ago, and said, "I can not go to the house and I bought the house even if I can not do the melody." I called Kim Tae-won, a 'national grandmother' who had been with 'I live Alone' in the early days and said, "Would you like to live with me? I called you because I thought about the old days. "He also showed friendship, and reminded me of memories and soothed loneliness. I finished my tough 'home adaptation period' and said, "I think I can start my house more comfortably because I have my house." I got the courage to start a new Life. I caught up with my room on Friday with a more drama-like Kahaani and a happy ending than the drama.

In addition, the Narae Gourmets shot the salivary glands and laughter buttons at the same time, with the second part of the meal and the rainbow members' talks. Park Na-rae prepared food without a dazzling bird, and Code Kunst said, "It is the first time I have shared up to two parts. It is like Christmas." Mara herring egg pasta and back ribs forklip appeared as the main menu, and the mouthwatering also robbed the eye with visuals. I forgot the conversation not only 'Gakjeok' but also 'Snowy', and focused on the meal and opened the food that I could not keep my eyes on.

Park Na-rae watched the members of the rainbow eat deliciously and then pushed the third menu to ruin the scene. As the announcement of the abandonment of the news seats continued, the first love talk started to stimulate appetite. “I’m hungry when I tell a sad story,” he said, but he said, “I’ve never loved it yet.” He made a declaration of his mother-in-law (?) and caused a laugh. "There is up to part four," he said, shocking.

As the third part of the dish unfolded, the division of the “snow-spot” Sam’s Club began: liverabak caught a code kunst playing only a pretend method of eating, “I thought it was inside. Cute. I’m not happy to call you a similar “spring”. I’m worried about how you’ll live.” Lee Jang-woo prepared the powder directly to decorate the rice of Kalguksu, and Tea in the garden added fun to the 'news left' and the other world.

The last course, with the fourth dessert, the debate between 'Gorgeous Left' and 'News Left' ignited and exploded a laughing bomb of all time. Park Na-rae said, "Have you ever eaten enough to fold your underwear band?", "Have you ever been fed with a shoe strap?" And Lee Jang-woo said, "I almost died of being strangled by a shirt." With the burst of talks, the awkwardness disappeared and the appearance of a Korean family that suits you regardless of yourself conveyed warmth.

After the six-hour long Gourmet Tribute, Code Kunst said, "There is no better prize in five years. “I can’t eat like this after paying for it,” said Tea in the garden, “I’ve burst a peak in my heart, two steps closer.” live Rabak and Lee Jang-woo also praised "voluntarily excited meals" and "I think I am too hungry tomorrow morning." Park Na-rae laughed until the end, saying, "Go to bed! I will do it tomorrow morning."

At the end of the broadcast, Kian84's 1st solo exhibition and Kyung Su-jin's Save the Workshop were predicted, raising expectations.

Meanwhile, 'I live Alone' is loved by single Life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow Life of single household stars.