'I live Alone' Kyung Soo-jin, good at it, and finally this is...

I Live Alone Kyung Soo-jin will go to the private workshop to celebrate his 10th anniversary.When the top four candidates were selected, the rainbow members were reported to have begun to shake up, raising questions about the Save me! Workroom of the Gyeongbangjang.MBCs I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th, will reveal the daily life of Kyung Soo-jin, who is on a workshop sale tour.Kyung Soo-jin is caught in real estate and steals his gaze: It raises wonders because he has been releasing his new home from I Live Alone for less than a year.He said, I wanted to save a private studio and studio for a few years. He said that he will start to realize his romance for the 10th anniversary of his debut this year.Although Kyung Soo-jin, who is excited about the Workshop Sale Tour, is expected to block the three barriers to real estate properties, budget, parking and location, which will cause viewers to feel the storm.Although I have searched for a few of the very few items that meet the conditions, I am shocked by the windows that are tightly blocked by silicon, and I like it, which is a realistic day, such as surpassing the budget.In particular, the top four of the workshops that Kyung Soo-jin chose as the eyes of each other will capture visual fun with the interior and structure that was not easily seen.Every time a variety of items ranging from hotel-like atmosphere to hip-looking Euljiro sensibility appear, the hearts of rainbow members can not move like reeds.This is it! And the back door that was hot.As a light captain, it is expected to pass on real estate honey tip in a sharp and meticulous manner, such as local location, whether there is a cold and heater option, and the location of the toilet.I should be right about buying anything, he said.It is said that the rainbow members public sentiment has been shaken by the sale of the rainbow members, saying, Why is not it attracted?Kyung Soo-jins Save me! Workshop can be confirmed through I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 15th.Meanwhile, I Live Alone is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.me alone live

'I live Alone' Kyung Soo-jin will go to the private workshop to celebrate his 10th anniversary. When the top four candidates were selected, the rainbow members were reported to have begun to shake up, raising questions about the 'Save me! Workroom' of the 'Gyeongbangjang'.

MBC's I live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th, will reveal the daily Life of Kyung Soo-jin, who is on a workshop sale tour.

Kyung Soo-jin is caught in real estate and steals his gaze: It raises wonders because he has been releasing his new home from I live Alone for less than a year. He said, "I wanted to save a private studio and studio for a few years." He said that he will start to realize his romance for the 10th anniversary of his debut this year.

Although Kyung Soo-jin, who is excited about the Workshop Sale Tour, is expected to block the three barriers to real estate properties, budget, parking and location, which will cause viewers to feel the storm. Although I have searched for a few of the very few items that meet the conditions, I am shocked by the windows that are tightly blocked by silicon, and I like it, which is a realistic day, such as surpassing the budget.

In particular, the top four of the workshops that Kyung Soo-jin chose as the eyes of each other will capture visual fun with the interior and structure that was not easily seen. Every time a variety of items ranging from hotel-like atmosphere to hip-looking Euljiro sensibility appear, the hearts of rainbow members can not move like reeds. This is it! "And the back door that was hot.

As a 'light captain', it is expected to pass on real estate 'honey tip' in a sharp and meticulous manner, such as local location, whether there is a cold and heater option, and the location of the toilet. “I should be right about buying anything,” he said. It is said that the rainbow members' public sentiment has been shaken by the sale of the rainbow members, saying, "Why is not it attracted?"

Kyung Soo-jin's 'Save me! Workshop' can be confirmed through 'I live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 15th.

Meanwhile, 'I live Alone' is loved by single Life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow Life of single household stars.

me alone live