"I love it, I'm never leaving again" Eli and Ji Yeon-soo reunite for son Minsu ('Wdivorce2')

We did a divorce 2 Eli and Ji Yeon-soo turned on the reunion green light.In the next weeks trailer of TV CHOSUN We Divorce 2 broadcast on the 29th, Eli, Ji Yeon-soo and son Minsu were shown to the amusement park.Father, who went to the amusement park with her mother, was very happy and asked Eli, Father, are you happy?When Eli replied, Yes, I am happy to see Minsu, Minsu replied, I really like to see Father delighted.Afterwards, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo were pictured sitting face to face and talking deeply.Ji Yeon-soo was tearful and said, If we lived like this, we would have been happy for our whole lives. Eli said, I want to be next to Minsu.Ji Yeon-soo said, I will not get back if I get you again and leave again. Eli gave a definite answer, I will not leave if I come again.The two got on even better, and Ji Yeon-soo shyly asked, Do you like me? When Eli replied, I like it, Ji Yeon-soo laughed broadly.So, the two people are expecting that they will be able to succeed in reuniting.

'We did a divorce 2' Eli and Ji Yeon-soo turned on the reunion green light.

In the next week's trailer of TV CHOSUN 'We divorce 2' broadcast on the 29th, Eli, Ji Yeon-soo and son Minsu were shown to the amusement park.

Father, who went to the amusement park with her mother, was very happy and asked Eli, "Father, are you happy?" When Eli replied, "Yes, I am happy to see Minsu," Minsu replied, "I really like to see Father dElighted."

Afterwards, Eli and Ji Yeon-soo were pictured sitting face to face and talking deeply.

Ji Yeon-soo was tearful and said, "If we lived like this, we would have been happy for our whole lives." Eli said, "I want to be next to Minsu." Ji Yeon-soo said, "I will not get back if I get you again and leave again." Eli gave a definite answer, "I will not leave if I come again."

The two got on even better, and Ji Yeon-soo shyly asked, "Do you like me?" When Eli replied, "I like it," Ji Yeon-soo laughed broadly. So, the two people are expecting that they will be able to succeed in reuniting.