"I just sat in the bathroom...Eun Ji-won, the surprise of my past marriage ('All The Butlers')

Group Jekskis Eun Ji-won recalled her marriage before her divorce.On the 24th, SBS All The Butlers appeared as a master, and Professor Yu hyun-jun appeared.Professor Yu hyun-jun said, What I call my space is whether I can plant my rules or not. For example, it is the closet that can set my own rules.I can organize the closet at my disposal. That is my space.  To be happy, I have to make such a space. Eun Ji-won, who listened to this, attracted attention by saying, I was once the happiest toilet.Professor Yu hyun-jun agreed, I can be alone, and Eun Ji-won responded, I was surprisingly happy.Lee Seung-gi asked, What is the reason? And Eun Ji-won said, You should marry me, too. I do not have any stools, but I just sit down.

Group Jekskis Eun Ji-won recalled her marriage before her divorce.

On the 24th, SBS 'All The Butlers' appeared as a master, and Professor yu hyun-jun appeared. Professor yu hyun-jun said, "What I call my space is whether I can plant my rules or not. For example, it is the closet that can set my own rules. I can organize the closet at my disposal. That is my space. "" To be happy, I have to make such a space. "

Eun Ji-won, who listened to this, attracted attention by saying, "I was once the happiest toilet." Professor yu hyun-jun agreed, "I can be alone," and Eun Ji-won responded, "I was surprisingly happy."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "What is the reason?" And Eun Ji-won said, "You should marry me, too. I do not have any stools, but I just sit down."