"I feel paralyzed by the news of my boyfriend having another woman and son," 37-year-old model devastated

NBA star Tristan Thompson, 31, has spoken out about how his girlfriend, Chloe Kardashian, 37, felt at the time, amid an affair with personal trainer Marlene Nichols to give birth to a son.I heard from my sister Kim Kardashian at the time, he said in an interview with USA Today on Wednesday.It was hard at first, it felt paralyzed, he said.Suspicions were raised in 2018 that Tristan Thompson had an affair when Khloe Kardashian was pregnant, but she did not split.In 2019, when Tristan Thompsons cheating resurfaced, he parted ways and reunited.But last year, Tristan Thompson had an affair with Marley Nichols, giving birth to a son, who initially strongly denied it and bowed when genetic testing revealed he was his biological father.Todays paternity confirmed that a child was born with Marley Nichols, he told Instagram Story on January 3, I take full responsibility for my actions.Im looking forward to raising my son smoothly now that my fathers position is in place.I sincerely apologize to all those who have hurt or disappointed personally or publicly through this ordeal, he added.I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think, Im so sorry again, she wrote, especially to Khloe Kardashian.He told personal trainer Marley Nichols, who has children: Im engaged but Ill be married soon - why do you want a child with an engaged man?You are making a mistake. I felt incredibly safe at first with Tristan and I felt really good for a while, Khloe Kardashian told Robin Roberts, 37, co-anchor of Good Morning America, on the 6th (local time).I remember when he had an affair just before I had my daughter Tru, and I think hes a good man and a good father, but he doesnt fit me, he said.

NBA star Tristan Thompson, 31, has spoken out about how his girlfriend, Chloe Kardashian, 37, felt at the time, amid an affair with personal trainer Marlene Nichols to give birth to a son.

“I heard from my sister Kim Kardashian at the time,” he said in an interview with USA Today on Wednesday.

“It was hard at first, it felt paralyzed,” he said.

Suspicions were raised in 2018 that Tristan Thompson had an affair when Khloe Kardashian was pregnant, but she did not split. In 2019, when Tristan Thompson's cheating resurfaced, he parted ways and reunited.

But last year, Tristan Thompson had an affair with Marley Nichols, giving birth to a son, who initially strongly denied it and bowed when genetic testing revealed he was his biological father.

“Today’s paternity confirmed that a child was born with Marley Nichols,” he told Instagram Story on January 3, “I take full responsibility for my actions. “I’m looking forward to raising my son smoothly now that my father’s position is in place.”

"I sincerely apologize to all those who have hurt or disappointed personally or publicly through this ordeal," he added.

“I admire and love you so much, no matter what you think, I’m so sorry again,” she wrote, especially to Khloe Kardashian.

He told personal trainer Marley Nichols, who has children: "I'm engaged but I'll be married soon - why do you want a child with an engaged man? You are making a mistake. "

"I felt incredibly safe at first with Tristan and I felt really good for a while," Khloe Kardashian told Robin Roberts, 37, co-anchor of Good Morning America, on the 6th (local time).

“I remember when he had an affair just before I had my daughter Tru, and I think he’s a good man and a good father, but he doesn’t fit me,” he said.