"I don't have a physiology": Noh Yun-seo Bae Hyun-sung, high school couple, pregnancy Danger (Our Blues)

Noh Yoon-seo Bae Hyun-sung High School couple hit a pregnancy Danger.In the 4th episode of TVNs Our Blues broadcast on April 17, Chung Hyeon (Bae Hyun-sung) airing stock (Noh Yoon-seo) couple were in an unexpected situation.Chung Hyeon and Bang Hyun-joo secretly raised their love despite the fact that their fathers Choi Jung-in (Park Ji-hwan) and Bang Ho-sik (Choi Young-joon) were in a relationship.Chung Eun-hee (Lee Jung Eun), a friend of Choi Jung-in and Bang Ho-sik and a friend of the past, and who broke up with the past, showed special interest in the protective daughter, airing stock.Jung Eun-hee asked the airing stock waiting for the school bus, Are you going to school? Did you say hello to the adults next to you?I am going to finish it, he said.The airing stock complained, What am I my mother? But he lowered his skirt as Jung Eun-hee told him, and Chung Hyeon responded, Do you want to be your daughter?Then, the airing stock on the bus said, I do not have a period, look at me, people look at me, you prepare money in case you do not know, and surprised Chung Hyeon.The two went to buy a pregnancy test machine and could not buy it while meeting other students.
Noh Yoon-seo Bae Hyun-sung High School couple hit a pregnancy Danger.In the 4th episode of TVNs Our Blues broadcast on April 17, Chung Hyeon (Bae Hyun-sung) airing stock (Noh Yoon-seo) couple were in an unexpected situation.Chung Hyeon and Bang Hyun-joo secretly raised their love despite the fact that their fathers Choi Jung-in (Park Ji-hwan) and Bang Ho-sik (Choi Young-joon) were in a relationship.Chung Eun-hee (Lee Jung Eun), a friend of Choi Jung-in and Bang Ho-sik and a friend of the past, and who broke up with the past, showed special interest in the protective daughter, airing stock.Jung Eun-hee asked the airing stock waiting for the school bus, Are you going to school? Did you say hello to the adults next to you?I am going to finish it, he said.The airing stock complained, What am I my mother? But he lowered his skirt as Jung Eun-hee told him, and Chung Hyeon responded, Do you want to be your daughter?Then, the airing stock on the bus said, I do not have a period, look at me, people look at me, you prepare money in case you do not know, and surprised Chung Hyeon.The two went to buy a pregnancy test machine and could not buy it while meeting other students.

Noh Yoon-seo Bae Hyun-sung High School couple hit a pregnancy Danger.

In the 4th episode of TVN's Our Blues broadcast on April 17, Chung Hyeon (Bae Hyun-sung) airing stock (Noh Yoon-seo) couple were in an unexpected situation.

Chung Hyeon and Bang Hyun-joo secretly raised their love despite the fact that their fathers Choi Jung-in (Park Ji-hwan) and Bang Ho-sik (Choi Young-joon) were in a relationship. Chung Eun-hee (Lee Jung Eun), a friend of Choi Jung-in and Bang Ho-sik and a friend of the past, and who broke up with the past, showed special interest in the protective daughter, airing stock.

Jung Eun-hee asked the airing stock waiting for the school bus, "Are you going to school? Did you say hello to the adults next to you?" "I am going to finish it," he said. The airing stock complained, "What am I my mother?" But he lowered his skirt as Jung Eun-hee told him, and Chung Hyeon responded, "Do you want to be your daughter?"

Then, the airing stock on the bus said, "I do not have a period, look at me, people look at me, you prepare money in case you do not know," and surprised Chung Hyeon. The two went to buy a pregnancy test machine and could not buy it while meeting other students.