Han Ga-in "difficulty baby baby in baby heart and miscarriages in vitro" (circle House)

Han Ga-in Confessions legacy as reason for becoming a kangaroo momHan Ga-in introduced himself as a kangaroo mom before talking about childcare at the SBS Youth Counseling Project Circle House, which was broadcast on April 14.On the day of the broadcast, Han Ga-in explained the meaning of the kangaroo mam, I put the children in my stomach and protect them all the time, wearing a kangaroo mam name tag that I had taken before sharing the topic of childcare.I actually have a reason for being a kangaroo mom, Han Ga-in said, and I think 95 percent of my life is going baby-oriented.Everything is childcare or baby first, he said, saying that there is a reason for being a kangaroo mom who lives mainly in babies.Han Ga-in said, In fact, thats what happened right now because I havent had a baby in about ten years and now I have to have a baby.We were supposed to be parents because we were on TV, but we got pregnant in January and February and lost our child because the child had a bad heart at about eight or nine weeks, she said.Ive never walked like this when I was pregnant with a test-tube baby after a difficult time just because I was going to do it, Han Ga-in said.I stayed home for forty weeks. I didnt go out. I was afraid it would go wrong.
Han Ga-in Confessions legacy as reason for becoming a kangaroo momHan Ga-in introduced himself as a kangaroo mom before talking about childcare at the SBS Youth Counseling Project Circle House, which was broadcast on April 14.On the day of the broadcast, Han Ga-in explained the meaning of the kangaroo mam, I put the children in my stomach and protect them all the time, wearing a kangaroo mam name tag that I had taken before sharing the topic of childcare.I actually have a reason for being a kangaroo mom, Han Ga-in said, and I think 95 percent of my life is going baby-oriented.Everything is childcare or baby first, he said, saying that there is a reason for being a kangaroo mom who lives mainly in babies.Han Ga-in said, In fact, thats what happened right now because I havent had a baby in about ten years and now I have to have a baby.We were supposed to be parents because we were on TV, but we got pregnant in January and February and lost our child because the child had a bad heart at about eight or nine weeks, she said.Ive never walked like this when I was pregnant with a test-tube baby after a difficult time just because I was going to do it, Han Ga-in said.I stayed home for forty weeks. I didnt go out. I was afraid it would go wrong.

Han Ga-in Confessions legacy as reason for becoming a kangaroo mom

Han Ga-in introduced himself as a kangaroo mom before talking about childcare at the SBS Youth Counseling Project circle House, which was broadcast on April 14.

On the day of the broadcast, Han Ga-in explained the meaning of the kangaroo mam, "I put the children in my stomach and protect them all the time," wearing a kangaroo mam name tag that I had taken before sharing the topic of childcare.

“I actually have a reason for being a kangaroo mom,” Han Ga-in said, “and I think 95 percent of my life is going baby-oriented. Everything is childcare or baby first, "he said, saying that there is a reason for being a kangaroo mom who lives mainly in babies.

Han Ga-in said, “In fact, that’s what happened right now because I haven’t had a baby in about ten years and now I have to have a baby. “We were supposed to be parents because we were on TV, but we got pregnant in January and February and lost our child because the child had a bad heart at about eight or nine weeks,” she said.

“I’ve never walked like this when I was pregnant with a test-tube baby after a difficult time just because I was going to do it,” Han Ga-in said. I stayed home for forty weeks. I didn’t go out. I was afraid it would go wrong.”