Ha Jae-book "Life of the Tonton Davids and Fats for Life, Follow Like '24kg Loss'" (subtraction wave)

Ha Jae-sook revealed the occasion of appearing in subtraction wave after a hard time.On April 29, at 2 pm, KBS 2TVs new entertainment subtraction wave online production presentation was held.When asked about the occasion of his appearance, Ha Jae-sook said, I thought that I should go to TV and go to the TV with Diet, which I was tired of.I said, Please dont make it my label, but its still being published as 24kg Ha Jae-sook, as if it were my call.I thought I had more stories to tell than anyone else, as a person who had been going back and forth between the Tonton Davids and the Fats all my life.I was in my mid-40s, which is much fatter than in my 20s, but I like me.I came to participate in the idea that I would think about what many women are worried about, how I love me, and that there would be many stories I can tell. Ha Jae-sook, who had been working on Diet for the appearance of Permanent in the past, said, I needed it through my work before that, Diet, I did Diet because I did not like others eyes before. I felt that my husband had a very healthy diet and had good things.I feel that the time to eat and take nutrition for me is the time to be so precious and precious for me. Meanwhile, KBS 2TV subtraction wave is a healthy body making project with sisters who are tired of Kim Shin-young and Diet, the representative entertainment industry.The first broadcast on Saturday, April 30 at 10:35 p.m.

Ha Jae-sook revealed the occasion of appearing in 'subtraction wave' after a hard time.

On April 29, at 2 pm, KBS 2TV's new entertainment subtraction wave online production presentation was held.

When asked about the occasion of his appearance, Ha Jae-sook said, "I thought that I should go to TV and go to the TV with Diet, which I was tired of." “I said, ‘Please don’t make it my label,’ but it’s still being published as ‘24kg Ha Jae-sook,’ as if it were my call.”

“I thought I had more stories to tell than anyone else, as a person who had been going back and forth between the Tonton Davids and the Fats all my life. I was in my mid-40s, which is much fatter than in my 20s, but I like me. I came to participate in the idea that I would think about what many women are worried about, how I love me, and that there would be many stories I can tell. "

Ha Jae-sook, who had been working on Diet for the appearance of Permanent in the past, said, "I needed it through my work before that, Diet, I did Diet because I did not like others' eyes before." "I felt that my husband had a very healthy Diet and had good things. I feel that the time to eat and take nutrition for me is the time to be so precious and precious for me. "

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV 'subtraction wave' is a healthy body making project with sisters who are tired of Kim Shin-young and Diet, the representative entertainment industry. The first broadcast on Saturday, April 30 at 10:35 p.m.