"Golden" coercive Father Hyun Jin-woo... Ha Hee-ra "like a army."

Channel A Parenting - My Kid like the Golden was broadcast on the 1st, and 20 years old, 19, 17 years old, 6 years old, 6 years old, 4 years old, and trot singer Hyun Jin-woo appeared.Hyun Jin-woo admonished his son, who refused to shoot on the broadcast.Hyun Jin-woo said, Father is honestly troubled to set up such a place. He said, This seems to be the responsibility of Father. His son said, I can only say that it is burdensome.Ha Hee-ra said, My father is like an army. I am sorry that I am afraid of my father because I am watching my children when I talk to them.Hyun Jin-woos wife said, I am not my mother, so I think my husband is in charge of the discipline part because I am afraid that I will get in a relationship with me.

Channel A 'parenting - My Kid like the Golden' was broadcast on the 1st, and 20 years old, 19, 17 years old, 6 years old, 6 years old, 4 years old, and trot singer Hyun Jin-woo appeared.

Hyun Jin-woo admonished his son, who refused to shoot on the broadcast. Hyun Jin-woo said, "Father is honestly troubled to set up such a place." He said, "This seems to be the responsibility of Father." His son said, "I can only say that it is burdensome."

Ha Hee-ra said, "My Father is like an army. I am sorry that I am afraid of my Father because I am watching my children when I talk to them. Hyun Jin-woo's wife said, "I am not my mother, so I think my husband is in charge of the discipline part because I am afraid that I will get in a relationship with me."