'Four Years of Devotion' Lee Kwang-soo "Supporting Lee Sun-bin and Each other" ..

Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned lover Lee Sun-bin.Lee Kwang-soo participated in the production of TVN new drama High Seas shopping list which was broadcast live on the 25th.He was asked whether he had been supported by Lee Sun-bin on the day, and said, We are continuing to meet pretty as we support each other not only today but also usual.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have been in public since 2018.Lee Sun-bin also appeared on the radio and said, I do not discuss my work (with Lee Kwang-soo), but I think it would have been a problem for me to have a lot of troubles.  (I think I know my troubles) best.Meanwhile, High Seas shopping list is a super (market) comic investigative drama in which Mart boss, Casher, and the police officer of the district make a clue to the receipt of the murder case in an ordinary neighborhood.It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 27th.Lee Kwang-soo played the unofficial super brain Ahn Dae-sung, who keeps Mart in the play.Ahn Dae-sung was a memorizing genius in the past, but now he is the son of MSMart, who has been in the ninth grade civil servant test for the third year. He is a person with a timidity that can not escape from the worlds useless observation, memory and fire.
Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned lover Lee Sun-bin.Lee Kwang-soo participated in the production of TVN new drama High Seas shopping list which was broadcast live on the 25th.He was asked whether he had been supported by Lee Sun-bin on the day, and said, We are continuing to meet pretty as we support each other not only today but also usual.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have been in public since 2018.Lee Sun-bin also appeared on the radio and said, I do not discuss my work (with Lee Kwang-soo), but I think it would have been a problem for me to have a lot of troubles.  (I think I know my troubles) best.Meanwhile, High Seas shopping list is a super (market) comic investigative drama in which Mart boss, Casher, and the police officer of the district make a clue to the receipt of the murder case in an ordinary neighborhood.It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 27th.Lee Kwang-soo played the unofficial super brain Ahn Dae-sung, who keeps Mart in the play.Ahn Dae-sung was a memorizing genius in the past, but now he is the son of MSMart, who has been in the ninth grade civil servant test for the third year. He is a person with a timidity that can not escape from the worlds useless observation, memory and fire.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned lover Lee Sun-bin.

Lee Kwang-soo participated in the production of TVN new drama 'High Seas' shopping list' which was broadcast live on the 25th.

He was asked whether he had been supported by Lee Sun-bin on the day, and said, "We are continuing to meet pretty as we support each other not only today but also usual."

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have been in public since 2018. Lee Sun-bin also appeared on the radio and said, "I do not discuss my work (with Lee Kwang-soo), but I think it would have been a problem for me to have a lot of troubles." " (I think I know my troubles) best."

Meanwhile, 'High Seas' shopping list' is a super (market) comic investigative drama in which Mart boss, Casher, and the police officer of the district make a clue to the receipt of the murder case in an ordinary neighborhood. It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

Lee Kwang-soo played the unofficial super brain Ahn Dae-sung, who keeps Mart in the play. Ahn Dae-sung was a memorizing genius in the past, but now he is the son of MSMart, who has been in the ninth grade civil servant test for the third year. He is a person with a timidity that can not escape from the world's useless observation, memory and fire.