'5 Brother and Sister Father' trot singer Hyun Jin-woo swears at the second son that it is difficult + verbal abuse ('like gold')

Channel A Parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden, which was broadcast on the 1st, revealed the story of a coercive Father and a breathtaking 3Brother and Sister.The studio featured trot singer Hyun Jin-woo and his wife, who were a full-term pregnant woman who was scheduled to have a Child Birth ten days after the recording date.I try to be the greatest family father, but I often can not help, said Father. I have been prepared to get rid of Doctorate.They were a couple of five Brother and Sisters, whose ages ranged from 20 to 19, to 17 and to 6 and 4.However, it was shocked that the big brothers were seriously conflicting over the parents of their younger siblings.Second, Father said, Is it Fathers child? And the first word is I have been taking care of my sisters a lot, I will continue to sacrifice!Hyun Jin-woo said, The first and second were well fused at first, but they do not try to sacrifice each other.It is difficult because I can not lean toward either side. The second day, he said to the first person who saw the child, Do you not study when you are 18 years old, but now you are an adult? The first was irritated, Is it difficult to see 10 minutes?The second, Do not look at your brother for the rest of your life, I will continue to sacrifice, said Vianja, and repulsion to his brother.The second phoned Father Hyun Jin-woo and said, I can not broadcast it, but Hyun Jin-woo was shocked by the violent profanity such as Do not do it.The second was as if the response of Father was familiar.

Channel A 'parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden', which was broadcast on the 1st, revealed the story of a coercive Father and a breathtaking 3Brother and Sister.

The studio featured trot singer Hyun Jin-woo and his wife, who were a full-term pregnant woman who was scheduled to have a Child birth ten days after the recording date. "I try to be the greatest family Father, but I often can not help," said Father. "I have been prepared to get rid of Doctorate."

They were a couple of five Brother and Sisters, whose ages ranged from 20 to 19, to 17 and to 6 and 4.

However, it was shocked that the big brothers were seriously conflicting over the parents of their younger siblings. Second, Father said, "Is it Father's child?" And the first word is "I have been taking care of my sisters a lot", "I will continue to sacrifice!"

Hyun Jin-woo said, "The first and second were well fused at first, but they do not try to sacrifice each other. It is difficult because I can not lean toward either side. "

The second day, he said to the first person who saw the child, "Do you not study when you are 18 years old, but now you are an adult?" The first was irritated, "Is it difficult to see 10 minutes?"

The second, "Do not look at your brother for the rest of your life, I will continue to sacrifice," said Vianja, and Repulsion to his brother.

The second phoned Father Hyun Jin-woo and said, "I can not broadcast it," but Hyun Jin-woo was shocked by the violent profanity such as "Do not do it. The second was as if the response of Father was familiar.