'Singles2' Ida Eun Yoon Nam Ki, married date ..September 3 ceremony

Singles 2 is a wedding ceremony on September 3rd.As a result of the coverage, MBN Singles2 has appeared in the relationship with Lee Eun and Yoon Nam Ki are planning to celebrate September 3rd.The two have already been married and have legally become married, and will invite family members and acquaintances to celebrate this fall.The two men appeared in the dating reality Singles 2 of the dolsing men and women.Yoon Nam-ki, a sweet-hearted woman who snipers a woman, and Ida-eun, a beautiful couple, were loved by viewers, and the two also revealed the process of remarriage preparation through the Singles Abduction.Yoon Nam-ki, who also revealed his proposal to Lee Eun-eun on the air, said, I hope the wedding date is between August 30 and September 3.August 30 is the first day I met with Singles 2; I have been together for four nights and five days, so I hope I will do it in the meantime.Yoon Nam Ki and Lee Eun appeared directly in the studio at the final Singles Atomic broadcast on the 18th.MC Yoo Se-yoon gave a wedding society and John Park gave a celebration.On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Nam Ki and Ida Eun took out the marriage report certificate and said, I want to tell you here and I will release it for the first time.I could not imagine it coming out on the air, but I will live happily and happily in return for the future.

'Singles 2' is a wedding ceremony on September 3rd.

As a result of the coverage, MBN 'Singles2' has appeared in the relationship with Lee Eun and Yoon Nam Ki are planning to celebrate September 3rd. The two have already been married and have legally become married, and will invite family members and acquaintances to celebrate this fall.

The two men appeared in the dating reality 'Singles 2' of the dolsing men and women. Yoon Nam-ki, a sweet-hearted woman who snipers a woman, and Ida-eun, a beautiful couple, were loved by viewers, and the two also revealed the process of remarriage preparation through the "Singles Abduction". Yoon Nam-ki, who also revealed his proposal to Lee Eun-eun on the air, said, "I hope the wedding date is between August 30 and September 3." "August 30 is the first day I met with 'Singles 2'; I have been together for four nights and five days, so I hope I will do it in the meantime."

Yoon Nam Ki and Lee Eun appeared directly in the studio at the final 'Singles Atomic' broadcast on the 18th. MC Yoo Se-yoon gave a wedding society and John Park gave a celebration.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Nam Ki and Ida Eun took out the marriage report certificate and said, "I want to tell you here and I will release it for the first time." "I could not imagine it coming out on the air, but I will live happily and happily in return for the future."