Dindin, PhD, first publicized by his older sister "a new professor appointed some time ago" (family mate)

Dindin had time with his awkward big sister.In MBC family mate broadcast on the 19th, the story of Dindin and his eldest sister Imari was drawn.On this day, Dindin said, I was burdened to be in the studio because Lee Kyung-gyu took a video about the reason why he appeared in the awkward big sister and family mate. I have never been with my big sister for a long time. Memory with me is the last of the second time.Dindin, who is seven years old from her sister, contacted her mother and her second sister in anxiety, saying,  (I think about being with my first sister) Im choking.The biggest crisis in my broadcasting life, he said.I am a new professor who has been appointed a while ago and teaches students at college, said Imari, the eldest sister of Dindin.The two went to a bakery, a flower shop, and a tteokbokki house full of memories of their childhood.The flower shop boss remembered his second sister who was good at personality, and Dindin liked the boss who remembered his big sister.When I saw someone talking about something, I was 32 years old and I was like a 12-year-old, my eldest sister said.At the Tteokbokki house, each of them had a tteokbokki, and the siblings who thought their taste would be different were surprised to see each other eating only the sundae liver and crushing eggs.Dindin also revealed an anecdote that he was hit by a teacher every day during his school days: I was hit by slippers, I was told not to take the ball, but I was hit by the ball.I do not think you did it wrong, said my eldest sister. I went to the same school and I did not have a right memory.It was just right, said Hur Jae, who was looking at the monitor.My eldest sister laughed at the anecdote that Dindin gave GFriend flowers as a child and the things that he had asked to bring up a piano score and teach him whenever GFriend changed.On the way home, my eldest sister admired Dindins driving skills, and it turned out that Dindins road trip was all thanks to her elder sisters teaching.The two of them had a cute argument with Why do not you listen to my song and Did you see my doctoral thesis?Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen
Dindin had time with his awkward big sister.In MBC family mate broadcast on the 19th, the story of Dindin and his eldest sister Imari was drawn.On this day, Dindin said, I was burdened to be in the studio because Lee Kyung-gyu took a video about the reason why he appeared in the awkward big sister and family mate. I have never been with my big sister for a long time. Memory with me is the last of the second time.Dindin, who is seven years old from her sister, contacted her mother and her second sister in anxiety, saying,  (I think about being with my first sister) Im choking.The biggest crisis in my broadcasting life, he said.I am a new professor who has been appointed a while ago and teaches students at college, said Imari, the eldest sister of Dindin.The two went to a bakery, a flower shop, and a tteokbokki house full of memories of their childhood.The flower shop boss remembered his second sister who was good at personality, and Dindin liked the boss who remembered his big sister.When I saw someone talking about something, I was 32 years old and I was like a 12-year-old, my eldest sister said.At the Tteokbokki house, each of them had a tteokbokki, and the siblings who thought their taste would be different were surprised to see each other eating only the sundae liver and crushing eggs.Dindin also revealed an anecdote that he was hit by a teacher every day during his school days: I was hit by slippers, I was told not to take the ball, but I was hit by the ball.I do not think you did it wrong, said my eldest sister. I went to the same school and I did not have a right memory.It was just right, said Hur Jae, who was looking at the monitor.My eldest sister laughed at the anecdote that Dindin gave GFriend flowers as a child and the things that he had asked to bring up a piano score and teach him whenever GFriend changed.On the way home, my eldest sister admired Dindins driving skills, and it turned out that Dindins road trip was all thanks to her elder sisters teaching.The two of them had a cute argument with Why do not you listen to my song and Did you see my doctoral thesis?Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

Dindin had time with his awkward big sister.

In MBC 'family mate' broadcast on the 19th, the story of Dindin and his eldest sister Imari was drawn.

On this day, Dindin said, "I was burdened to be in the studio because Lee Kyung-gyu took a video about the reason why he appeared in the awkward big sister and" family mate. "

"I have never been with my big sister for a long time. Memory with me is the last of the second time.

Dindin, who is seven years old from her sister, contacted her mother and her second sister in anxiety, saying, " (I think about being with my first sister) I'm choking. "The biggest crisis in my broadcasting life," he said.

"I am a new professor who has been appointed a while ago and teaches students at college," said Imari, the eldest sister of Dindin.

The two went to a bakery, a flower shop, and a tteokbokki house full of memories of their childhood. The flower shop boss remembered his second sister who was good at personality, and Dindin liked the boss who remembered his big sister. "When I saw someone talking about something, I was 32 years old and I was like a 12-year-old," my eldest sister said.

At the Tteokbokki house, each of them had a tteokbokki, and the siblings who thought their taste would be different were surprised to see each other eating only the sundae liver and crushing eggs.

Dindin also revealed an anecdote that he was hit by a teacher every day during his school days: "I was hit by slippers, I was told not to take the ball, but I was hit by the ball. "I do not think you did it wrong," said my eldest sister. "I went to the same school and I did not have a right Memory." "It was just right," said Hur Jae, who was looking at the monitor.

My eldest sister laughed at the anecdote that Dindin gave GFriend flowers as a child and the things that he had asked to bring up a piano score and teach him whenever GFriend changed.

On the way home, my eldest sister admired Dindin’s driving skills, and it turned out that Dindin’s road trip was all thanks to her elder sister’s teaching. The two of them had a cute argument with "Why do not you listen to my song" and "Did you see my doctoral thesis?"

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen