'Daughter Miza Marriage' Jang Gwang "Son-in-law Kim Tae Hyun, unlike first impression, is caring"

Comedian Kim Tae Hyun (44) and Miza (Jang Yoon-hee and 38) are about to marry on the 13th, while Mizas father, Actor Jang Gwang (71), told her about marrying her daughter.Jang Gwang said in a telephone conversation before the wedding ceremony, Other people are excited, and we feel like an event because we are busy with other schedules.Its like an event passing by ..., he laughed.Kim Tae Hyun and Miza ring wedding marches at their home this afternoon; the wedding will be held in small wedding format with only family and relatives attending.The society was decided by Kim Tae Hyun and close comedian Shin Dong-yeop, who reportedly came to fruition after having been dating since last summer.Jang Gwang said of Kim Tai Hyon, I am very caring and smart than I thought. I did not think that part came to my heart very much.There are some loose parts and there are pulpits, I like it in many ways. However, he said, I did not reach my heart about Kim Tae Hyuns first impression.The image shown in the program was far from a warm feeling, he said, recalling Kim Tae Hyun, who played an active part in the popular section of the SBS comedy program People Looking for Laughs (hereinafter referred to as Laughing) in the past. But I felt that there was a lot of reversal.I also have a good combination with my daughter, so it is good to see from the side.
Comedian Kim Tae Hyun (44) and Miza (Jang Yoon-hee and 38) are about to marry on the 13th, while Mizas father, Actor Jang Gwang (71), told her about marrying her daughter.Jang Gwang said in a telephone conversation before the wedding ceremony, Other people are excited, and we feel like an event because we are busy with other schedules.Its like an event passing by ..., he laughed.Kim Tae Hyun and Miza ring wedding marches at their home this afternoon; the wedding will be held in small wedding format with only family and relatives attending.The society was decided by Kim Tae Hyun and close comedian Shin Dong-yeop, who reportedly came to fruition after having been dating since last summer.Jang Gwang said of Kim Tai Hyon, I am very caring and smart than I thought. I did not think that part came to my heart very much.There are some loose parts and there are pulpits, I like it in many ways. However, he said, I did not reach my heart about Kim Tae Hyuns first impression.The image shown in the program was far from a warm feeling, he said, recalling Kim Tae Hyun, who played an active part in the popular section of the SBS comedy program People Looking for Laughs (hereinafter referred to as Laughing) in the past. But I felt that there was a lot of reversal.I also have a good combination with my daughter, so it is good to see from the side.

Comedian Kim Tae Hyun (44) and Miza (Jang Yoon-hee and 38) are about to marry on the 13th, while Miza's father, Actor Jang Gwang (71), told her about marrying her daughter. Jang Gwang said in a telephone conversation before the wedding ceremony, "Other people are excited, and we feel like an Event because we are busy with other schedules. It's like an Event passing by ...," he laughed.

Kim Tae Hyun and Miza ring wedding marches at their home this afternoon; the wedding will be held in small wedding format with only family and relatives attending. The society was decided by Kim Tae Hyun and close comedian Shin Dong-yeop, who reportedly came to fruition after having been dating since last summer.

Jang Gwang said of Kim Tai Hyon, "I am very caring and smart than I thought. I did not think that part came to my heart very much. There are some loose parts and there are pulpits, I like it in many ways. "

However, he said, "I did not reach my heart" about Kim Tae Hyun's first impression. "The image shown in the program was far from a warm feeling," he said, recalling Kim Tae Hyun, who played an active part in the popular section of the SBS comedy program "People Looking for Laughs" (hereinafter referred to as "Laughing") in the past. "But I felt that there was a lot of reversal. I also have a good combination with my daughter, so it is good to see from the side. "