'Combag' Lim Young-wong, if you travel together .. I love you really '

On the 28th, Lim Young-wongs YouTube channel Lim Young-wong released the fourth episode of Lim Young-wongs Reload.Lim Young-woong had time to explain the songs in commemoration of his comeback, including songs I Love You, I Love You Real and Life Chancer.First, about I love you, you I received a song from Sulundo. I love you. Its a serenade for those who love you.(Sulundo) said, I saw me singing Is this what love is like? And the hero wrote such a song in style.The song I Love You Real is for a loved one. Especially, this song was filmed by music video, and the behind-the-scenes video was released at the time.The following songs are Life Chances; Lim Young-woong says, From title to song Feelings, its also typical endings.It is a song that comforts our lives and I want to sing every day. Many of the older generation who have made our lives live now have heard this song and called it with the hope that they will receive much comfort.I hope your brilliant moments will last forever. Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong will release his first full-length album, Im Hero, on May 2; and will hold a large-scale national tour concert starting May 6th in Goyang.

On the 28th, Lim Young-wong's YouTube channel 'Lim Young-wong' released the fourth episode of 'Lim Young-wong's Reload'.

Lim Young-woong had time to explain the songs in commemoration of his comeback, including songs "I Love You", "I Love You Real" and "Life Chancer". First, about "I love you, you" "I received a song from Sulundo. "I love you. It's a serenade for those who love you. (Sulundo) said, "I saw me singing 'Is this what love is like?' And the hero wrote such a song in style."

The song "I Love You Real" is for a loved one. Especially, this song was filmed by music video, and the behind-the-scenes video was released at the time.

The following songs are "Life Chances"; Lim Young-woong says, "From title to song Feelings, it's also typical endings. It is a song that comforts our lives and I want to sing every day. Many of the older generation who have made our lives live now have heard this song and called it with the hope that they will receive much comfort. I hope your brilliant moments will last forever. "

Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong will release his first full-length album, "I'm Hero," on May 2; and will hold a large-scale national tour concert starting May 6th in Goyang.