Choi Jung-yoon "The third year apart from Yoon Tae-joon...If you didn't have a daughter, you'd be divorced earlier" ('Let's buy it together')

Actor Choi Jung-yoon has hinted at the innermost estrangement of her husband.In KBS2 <Lets Live with Park Won-sook> broadcasted on the 13th, a sage was the first to visit Pyeongchang Station in the morning to welcome guests directly.I felt sorry and sorry, said the eldest Sister Park Won-sook, explaining why she was particularly welcome.Park Won-sook was especially concerned about the actor Choi Jung-yoon.Park Won-sook showed his affection by telling him what he had been minded to see Choi Jung-yoon, whom he met in about 16 years.Also, the question of a sage that heard the news of Choi Jung-yoon followed.When asked how long he had been separated, Choi Jung-yoon said, It is the third year of separation. He explained honestly about the current situation, saying, I am looking for a better direction for my daughter.The child still waits for Father, he said, but he was busy before, but now he confesses to Fathers absence.Choi Jung-yoon also said, If I had two, I would have divorced before.This was the last night in Pyeongchang and the last day with Kim Yeong-Ran, a member of the first year of Lets Live together.A sage prepared the last night in Pyeongchang by collecting family photos, and greeted the memories of Kim Yeong-Ran who had been together for five years from 2017.Park Won-sook said, I am sick because I leave my family. Kim Yeong-Rans roommate Hye Eun said, I do not see it forever, but Chest is so sick. I want to live together again.A warm day with a sage and Choi Jung-yoon, and the last story with Kim Yeong-Ran can be found on Wednesday, April 13 at 8:30 pm.lets buy together

Actor Choi Jung-yoon has hinted at the innermost estrangement of her husband.

In KBS2 <Let's Live with Park Won-sook> broadcasted on the 13th, a sage was the first to visit Pyeongchang Station in the morning to welcome guests directly. “I felt sorry and sorry,” said the eldest Sister Park Won-sook, explaining why she was particularly welcome.

Park Won-sook was especially concerned about the actor Choi Jung-yoon. Park Won-sook showed his affection by telling him what he had been minded to see Choi Jung-yoon, whom he met in about 16 years.

Also, the question of a sage that heard the news of Choi Jung-yoon followed. When asked how long he had been separated, Choi Jung-yoon said, "It is the third year of separation." He explained honestly about the current situation, saying, "I am looking for a better direction for my daughter."

“The child still waits for Father,” he said, “but he was busy before, but now he confesses to Father’s absence.” Choi Jung-yoon also said, "If I had two, I would have divorced before."

This was the last night in Pyeongchang and the last day with Kim Yeong-Ran, a member of the first year of 'Let's Live together'. a sage prepared the last night in Pyeongchang by collecting family photos, and greeted the memories of Kim Yeong-Ran who had been together for five years from 2017.

Park Won-sook said, "I am sick because I leave my family." Kim Yeong-Ran's roommate Hye Eun said, "I do not see it forever, but Chest is so sick." "I want to live together again."

A warm day with a sage and Choi Jung-yoon, and the last story with Kim Yeong-Ran can be found on Wednesday, April 13 at 8:30 pm.

let's buy together