"Singer" Cho Kyuhyun "While conflict with SM...I did not know anything about the appearance"

Singer Cho Kyuhyun told the casting story.On the afternoon of the 15th, an online production presentation of JTBCs Singer of Famous - Battle Again (hereinafter referred to as Singer of Famous) was held.Yoo Hee-yeol, Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ki-tai, Lee Jo-hyuk, Shinyoume, Yun Yun Yunjun CP, and Kim Eun-ji PD attended the scene.Singer is a program in which Sing Again 2 - Unknown Singer (hereinafter referred to as Sing Again 2) Top6 meets and talks with famous singers who have legend songs and spreads Battle with a remake of their famous songs.MC Cho Kyuhyun, who introduced himself as a knee on the day, said, I did not talk to the production team.I usually think that persuasion, recommendation, and proposal are necessary before appearing in the program, but I already have to do it. I wanted to do it with the main MC last season.So I came together, he said.If Top3 was a happy time with seniors last season, this time it is a war, it will bring another fun, he said.Yun Yunjun CP said, To tell you that you may misunderstand, Cho Kyuhyuns agency (SM Entertainment) has a good system.I have already confirmed my appearance through my agency. He said, I do not think I have delivered it to Cho Kyuhyun in my agency. Cho Kyuhyun then joked that he was conflicting with his company.On the other hand, Singer Game will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 15th.Photo: JTBC

'Singer' Cho Kyuhyun told the casting story.

On the afternoon of the 15th, an online production presentation of JTBC's "Singer of Famous" - Battle Again" (hereinafter referred to as "Singer of Famous") was held. Yoo Hee-yeol, Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ki-tai, Lee Jo-hyuk, Shinyoume, Yun Yun Yunjun CP, and Kim Eun-ji PD attended the scene.

'Singer' is a program in which 'Sing Again 2 - Unknown Singer' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sing Again 2') Top6 meets and talks with famous Singers who have legend songs and spreads Battle with a remake of their famous songs.

MC Cho Kyuhyun, who introduced himself as a "knee" on the day, said, "I did not talk to the production team. I usually think that persuasion, recommendation, and proposal are necessary before appearing in the program, but I already have to do it. "I wanted to do it with the main MC last season. So I came together," he said.

"If Top3 was a happy time with seniors last season, this time it is a war, it will bring another fun," he said.

Yun Yunjun CP said, "To tell you that you may misunderstand, Cho Kyuhyun's agency (SM Entertainment) has a good system. I have already confirmed my appearance through my agency. "He said," I do not think I have delivered it to Cho Kyuhyun in my agency. "

Cho Kyuhyun then joked that he was "conflicting with his company."

On the other hand, 'Singer Game' will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 15th.

Photo: JTBC