Boom, today married to a non-entertainment woman...Social Lee Dong-wook, celebratory singers K.Will and Lim Young-woong

Seoul=) = Broadcaster Boom (real name Lee Min-ho and 41) will be out of stock.On the 9th, Boom will post a wedding ceremony with a prospective bride, a non-entertainer who has long known him.K.Will, Lim Young-woong, and Lee Chan One sang the celebration, and actor Lee Dong-wook presided over the society and comedian Lee Kyung-gyu officiated and announced the colorful Wedding ceremony.Boom announced his marriage news on his fan cafe on the 10th of last month.That Boom will marry in the warm spring on April 9, he said. We have met a precious relationship to respect each other for the rest of our lives and have made a family with faith and love.He told the story of Proposal to the prospective bride at SBS PowerFM BoomPower broadcast on the 7th.Boom said, I did a flower path proposal. I made a flower road and I was in the heart, I heard K.Wills song Hold your left hand.I cried more than the bride, he said. I remembered the last day.Boom said he had already saved his honeymoon home from MBCs Save me! Holmes; he said he had saved the kitchen with the most care, saying The bride is too good at cooking.In TVN Amazing Saturday, I was congratulated by Park Narae, Kim Dong-hyun, Kee, Taeyeon,On the 26th broadcast, Boom showed a love affair by saying that his nickname for the bride was honey.

Seoul=) = Broadcaster Boom (real name Lee Min-ho and 41) will be out of stock.

On the 9th, Boom will post a Wedding ceremony with a prospective bride, a non-entertainer who has long known him.

K.Will, Lim Young-woong, and Lee Chan One sang the celebration, and actor Lee Dong-wook presided over the society and comedian Lee Kyung-gyu officiated and announced the colorful Wedding ceremony.

Boom announced his marriage news on his fan cafe on the 10th of last month. "That Boom will marry in the warm spring on April 9," he said. "We have met a precious relationship to respect each other for the rest of our lives and have made a family with faith and love."

He told the story of Proposal to the prospective bride at SBS PowerFM 'Boom Power' broadcast on the 7th. Boom said, "I did a flower path Proposal." "I made a flower road and I was in the heart, I heard K.Will's song "Hold your left hand." "I cried more than the bride," he said. "I remembered the last day."

Boom said he had already saved his hOneymoon home from MBC's "Save me! Holmes"; he said he had saved the kitchen with the most care, saying "The bride is too good at cooking."

In TVN 'Amazing Saturday', I was congratulated by Park Narae, Kim Dong-hyun, Kee, Taeyeon, On the 26th broadcast, Boom showed a love affair by saying that his nickname for the bride was "hOney".