'Eli and divorce' Ji Yeon-soo "debt 12000 credit defaulters, take card loans in the name" (We Got divorced)

Elis ex-wife Ji Yeon-soo has confessions about the terrible life she suffered after the divorce.In the first episode of TV Chosun Entertainment We Divorced 2 (hereinafter referred to as We Got Divorced), which was first broadcast on April 8, the production team and the pre-meeting were held, and Ji Yeon-soo, who was tearful of the sadness and life he experienced during the divorce, was portrayed.On the day, Ji Yeon-soo said in a meeting with the production team, I am a credit delinquent now, and that is 108 million won.Thats 25 million won, he said honestly about the debt problem he is currently in.Ji Yeon-soo then denied the question of whether Eli received alimony, affirming the production teams question of whether he would send child support.The two agreed to have custody and parental rights for Ji Yeon-soo in the course of the divorce agreement, and Eli decided to pay 850,000 won a month for child support without separate alimony or property division.Ji Yeon-soo expressed betrayal of Eli above all else: I tried to understand even if he wanted to divorce.In his twenties, he lived as someone told him at a young age, suddenly married and became a father, and he understood that he needed his life.(But) when I heard that the reason for the divorce was me, I think the 10 years I gave him so far have collapsed.I liked him, whether he was cursed or criticized for his hardship after the duty. He abandoned me and Minsu too easily. I cant forgive him.
Elis ex-wife Ji Yeon-soo has confessions about the terrible life she suffered after the divorce.In the first episode of TV Chosun Entertainment We Divorced 2 (hereinafter referred to as We Got Divorced), which was first broadcast on April 8, the production team and the pre-meeting were held, and Ji Yeon-soo, who was tearful of the sadness and life he experienced during the divorce, was portrayed.On the day, Ji Yeon-soo said in a meeting with the production team, I am a credit delinquent now, and that is 108 million won.Thats 25 million won, he said honestly about the debt problem he is currently in.Ji Yeon-soo then denied the question of whether Eli received alimony, affirming the production teams question of whether he would send child support.The two agreed to have custody and parental rights for Ji Yeon-soo in the course of the divorce agreement, and Eli decided to pay 850,000 won a month for child support without separate alimony or property division.Ji Yeon-soo expressed betrayal of Eli above all else: I tried to understand even if he wanted to divorce.In his twenties, he lived as someone told him at a young age, suddenly married and became a father, and he understood that he needed his life.(But) when I heard that the reason for the divorce was me, I think the 10 years I gave him so far have collapsed.I liked him, whether he was cursed or criticized for his hardship after the duty. He abandoned me and Minsu too easily. I cant forgive him.

Eli's ex-wife Ji Yeon-soo has Confessions about the terrible life she suffered after the divorce.

In the first episode of TV Chosun entertainment 'We divorced 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'We Got divorced'), which was first broadcast on April 8, the production team and the pre-meeting were held, and Ji Yeon-soo, who was tearful of the sadness and life he experienced during the divorce, was portrayed.

On the day, Ji Yeon-soo said in a meeting with the production team, "I am a credit dElinquent now, and that is 108 million won. That's 25 million won, "he said honestly about the debt problem he is currently in.

Ji Yeon-soo then denied the question of whether Eli received alimony, affirming the production team's question of whether he would send child support. The two agreed to have custody and parental rights for Ji Yeon-soo in the course of the divorce agreement, and Eli decided to pay 850,000 won a month for child support without separate alimony or property division.

Ji Yeon-soo expressed betrayal of Eli above all else: "I tried to understand even if he wanted to divorce. In his twenties, he lived as someone told him at a young age, suddenly married and became a father, and he understood that he needed his life. (But) when I heard that the reason for the divorce was me, I think the 10 years I gave him so far have collapsed. I liked him, whether he was cursed or criticized for his hardship after the duty. He abandoned me and Minsu too easily. I can't forgive him."