"46-year-old single" Joo-hee Park "4kg, I can't even buy K-Beyonce's extraordinary costume" (Baeksenuri Show)

Joe-hee Park told the story that he did not wear even though he prepared an extraordinary stage costume.Singer Joo-hee Park appeared on TV Joson Dynasty Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 20th.On this day, Joo-hee Park unveiled the life of the powerhouse in Yangpyeong station in Gyeonggi-do.Joe-hee Park, who was born in 1977 and is 46 years old this year, said, I feel like I do not follow my physical strength as much as I was in my 20s.Joo-hee Park later revealed his wardrobe, saying, I think I should organize my house, conveying my daily life at Yangpyeong station.Joo-hee Parks wardrobe was set with an unconventional design and a bling-bling costume.Joo-hee Park introduced This costume is K-Beyonce costume and said, I really want to wear it, but I can not wear it because I am fat.The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.Photo = TV Joson Dynasty broadcast screen
Joe-hee Park told the story that he did not wear even though he prepared an extraordinary stage costume.Singer Joo-hee Park appeared on TV Joson Dynasty Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 20th.On this day, Joo-hee Park unveiled the life of the powerhouse in Yangpyeong station in Gyeonggi-do.Joe-hee Park, who was born in 1977 and is 46 years old this year, said, I feel like I do not follow my physical strength as much as I was in my 20s.Joo-hee Park later revealed his wardrobe, saying, I think I should organize my house, conveying my daily life at Yangpyeong station.Joo-hee Parks wardrobe was set with an unconventional design and a bling-bling costume.Joo-hee Park introduced This costume is K-Beyonce costume and said, I really want to wear it, but I can not wear it because I am fat.The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.Photo = TV Joson Dynasty broadcast screen

Joe-hee Park told the story that he did not wear even though he prepared an extraordinary stage costume.

Singer Joo-hee Park appeared on TV Joson Dynasty 'Baekse Nuri Show' broadcast on the 20th.

On this day, Joo-hee Park unveiled the life of the powerhouse in Yangpyeong station in Gyeonggi-do.

Joe-hee Park, who was born in 1977 and is 46 years old this year, said, "I feel like I do not follow my physical strength as much as I was in my 20s."

Joo-hee Park later revealed his wardrobe, saying, "I think I should organize my house," conveying my daily life at Yangpyeong station. Joo-hee Park's wardrobe was set with an unconventional design and a bling-bling costume.

Joo-hee Park introduced "This costume is K-Beyonce costume" and said, "I really want to wear it, but I can not wear it because I am fat."

The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.

Photo = TV Joson Dynasty broadcast screen