'41-year-old Boom, late late late late late on the 9th...Non-entertainer and Hwachuk Lim Young-woong and Lee Chan-One general appearance

Broadcaster Boom joins the ranks of out-of-stocksBoom will post a wedding ceremony with a non-entertainment bride at a place in Seoul on September 9.On this day, Wedding ceremony invites only acquaintances close to both parents and proceeds privately.Boom announced his marriage news on the 10th of last month and expressed his feelings to the fan cafe.I will show you how happy a couple are in the future, as it is a marriage at a late age, and a good husband who can take care of and hug his family and wife, Boom said.Booms Wedding ceremony is going private but it looks set to be a venue for the festival.Boom said on the radio program on July 7 that he will be the Wedding ceremony celebration by Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One.Also, the society is seen by actor Lee Dong-wook, and the weekly comedian Lee Kyung-gyu.Boom was proposed to the bride-to-be two weeks ago.I looked for many ways, but I thought the most classic was the best proposal, he said.I made a flower path and was in the last heart, and I cried more than the bride, Boom said.K.Will did the radio DJ for me when I was confirmed to be Corona, and I really like it personally, Boom said of the celebrations, including K.Will, Lim Young-woong, and Lee Chan One. I will sing for him, and I will attend as a special celebration.Meanwhile, Boom made his debut with Keys first album Key in 1997.Boom, who has since turned to MC, is currently working on TVN Amazing Saturday, MBC Good to Fight, TV Chosun Good Night, Song by the State, Fornari Academy and Mnet TMI SHOW.

Broadcaster Boom joins the ranks of out-of-stocks

Boom will post a Wedding ceremony with a non-entertainment bride at a place in Seoul on September 9. On this day, Wedding ceremony invites only acquaintances close to both parents and proceeds privately.

Boom announced his marriage news on the 10th of last month and expressed his feelings to the fan cafe. “I will show you how happy a couple are in the future, as it is a marriage at a late age, and a good husband who can take care of and hug his family and wife,” Boom said.

Boom's Wedding ceremony is going private but it looks set to be a venue for the festival. Boom said on the radio program on July 7 that he will be the Wedding ceremony celebration by Lim Young-woong, K.Will and Lee Chan One. Also, the society is seen by actor Lee Dong-wook, and the weekly comedian Lee Kyung-gyu.

Boom was proposed to the bride-to-be two weeks ago. "I looked for many ways, but I thought the most classic was the best Proposal," he said. “I made a flower path and was in the last heart, and I cried more than the bride,” Boom said.

K.Will did the radio DJ for me when I was confirmed to be Corona, and I really like it personally,” Boom said of the celebrations, including K.Will, Lim Young-woong, and Lee Chan One. “I will sing for him, and I will attend as a special celebration.”

Meanwhile, Boom made his debut with Key's first album 'Key' in 1997. Boom, who has since turned to MC, is currently working on TVN 'Amazing Saturday', MBC 'Good to Fight', TV Chosun 'Good Night', 'Song by the State', 'Fornari Academy' and Mnet 'TMI SHOW'.