'20 gold medals' Park Tae-hwan, the city view house of the grandeur, "receives cash over pension"

Park Tae-hwan has newly joined Channel A Mans Life - grooms Class (hereinafter referred to as Grand Class) which was broadcast on the 27th.This year, 34-year-old Park Tae-hwan introduced him as a national team with a height of 184cm, 74kg, and a self-owned O-type profile, with a total of 37 medals, of which only 20 are gold medals.Park Tae-hwan said, The pension comes out every month, and after that, when you go out to the game, you reach the peak and cash comes out separately.Park Tae-hwan also expressed his willingness to marry quickly. I wanted to get married quickly. I wanted to be 25 years old, but I did not get married because I did not get married.My mother is talking about (marriage) these days, he said. Forty years ago, my goal is to marry.I think it would be nice to be stable if someone was there. The city view also revealed a house with a wide living room, a hotel-like home and a dressing room. The cast members admired it as a good interior sense and above Kim Junsus house.

Park Tae-hwan has newly joined Channel A 'Man's Life - groom's Class' (hereinafter referred to as 'Grand Class') which was broadcast on the 27th.

This year, 34-year-old Park Tae-hwan introduced him as a national team with a height of 184cm, 74kg, and a self-owned O-type profile, with a total of 37 medals, of which only 20 are gold medals. Park Tae-hwan said, "The pension comes out every month, and after that, when you go out to the game, you reach the peak and cash comes out separately."

Park Tae-hwan also expressed his willingness to marry quickly. "I wanted to get married quickly. I wanted to be 25 years old, but I did not get married because I did not get married. My mother is talking about (marriage) these days, "he said." Forty years ago, my goal is to marry. I think it would be nice to be stable if someone was there. "

The city view also revealed a house with a wide living room, a hotel-like home and a dressing room. The cast members admired it as "a good interior sense" and "above Kim Junsu's house."