'2 Days & 1 Night' Yeon Jung-hoon, skinship explosion on Han Ga-in..."So good Yuuka Nanri..."

On the 10th KBS 2TV entertainment program 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as 2 Days & 1 Night), the first appearance of the Yeon Jung-hoonHan Ga-in couple in 18 years was drawn.Han Ga-in walked with his arms crossed sweetly with Yeon Jung-hoon, saying, We (without the child) go out in almost seven years.Han Ga-in, who had a friendly conversation before arriving at the car, said to Yeon Jung-hoon, Even if my brother wins, I have to give rice to him.Yeon Jung-hoon said, I do not want to play. I do not play. But with a smile, I grabbed Han Ga-ins hand and held it.Yeon Jung-hoon also said that Han Ga-in is good to come and said, Yuuka Nanri is now.The members also expressed envy, saying, Even the back view of the two of you walking is amazing.

On the 10th KBS 2TV entertainment program '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4' (hereinafter referred to as 2 Days & 1 Night), the first appearance of the Yeon Jung-hoon Han Ga-in couple in 18 years was drawn.

Han Ga-in walked with his arms crossed sweetly with Yeon Jung-hoon, saying, "We (without the child) go out in almost seven years." Han Ga-in, who had a friendly conversation before arriving at the car, said to Yeon Jung-hoon, "Even if my brother wins, I have to give rice to him."

Yeon Jung-hoon said, "I do not want to play. I do not play." But with a smile, I grabbed Han Ga-in's hand and held it. Yeon Jung-hoon also said that Han Ga-in is good to come and said, "Yuuka Nanri is now." The members also expressed envy, saying, "Even the back view of the two of you walking is amazing."