Yu Minsang "Dawn Gourmet Home Shopping Big...I'm not going over the screen and eating all the time" (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Yu Minsang has released an anecdote that appeared in giblet home shopping.Yu Minsang appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on March 22.One listener sent a message to Yu Minsang saying, My brother met us early Saturday morning. He went in well. He said he arrived today when he met his brother at home shopping.Yu Minsang said: I sold a giblet at home shopping early on Saturday morning, and it was sold at 1:00, and it ended at 2:00, but I was not sold out, but I sold it that time and sold it very much.I eat more than I do horses, he said.Yu Minsang then boasted of his extraordinary predicament: I hate to go over the screen, I dont let you eat while Im setting again, but I want to keep eating.

Comedian Yu Minsang has released an anecdote that appeared in giblet home shopping.

Yu Minsang appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on March 22.

One listener sent a message to Yu Minsang saying, "My brother met us early Saturday morning. He went in well. He said he arrived today when he met his brother at home shopping."

Yu Minsang said: "I sold a giblet at home shopping early on Saturday morning, and it was sold at 1:00, and it ended at 2:00, but I was not sold out, but I sold it that time and sold it very much. I eat more than I do horses," he said.

Yu Minsang then boasted of his extraordinary predicament: "I hate to go over the screen, I don't let you eat while I'm setting again, but I want to keep eating."