Young Tak "Jang Min-Ho Lim Young-woong, Brothers to Go with for Life" (Mr. Radio)

Mr. Radio Young Tak mentioned his friendship with Jang Min-Ho and Lim Young-woong.Young Tak appeared on KBS2 Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (hereinafter referred to as Mr. Radio) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, and made a pleasant gesture.On this day, Yoon Jung-soo talked about the relationship between Young Tak, Jang Min-Ho, and Lim Young-woong, and Young Tak said, They are brothers who will go together for life.Yoon Jung-soo said, Brother? Tell me you are a colleague. Brothers have property problems. Young Tak explained, Because I have known so long.Nam Chang-hee said, I had a relationship with Young Tak. I was on the Whitsun side and I was sitting there. Its creepy.The creepy thing is the reverse of popularity, because it became the South Korea top star three to four years later, said Yoon Jung-soo.

Mr. Radio Young Tak mentioned his friendship with Jang Min-Ho and Lim Young-woong.

Young Tak appeared on KBS2 Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' (hereinafter referred to as Mr. Radio) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, and made a pleasant gesture.

On this day, Yoon Jung-soo talked about the relationship between Young Tak, Jang Min-Ho, and Lim Young-woong, and Young Tak said, "They are brothers who will go together for life."

Yoon Jung-soo said, "Brother? Tell me you are a colleague. Brothers have property problems." Young Tak explained, "Because I have known so long."

Nam Chang-hee said, “I had a relationship with Young Tak. I was on the Whitsun side and I was sitting there. It’s creepy.”

“The creepy thing is the reverse of popularity, because it became the South Korea top star three to four years later,” said Yoon Jung-soo.