'You Quiz on the Block' Seoraksan loser fired news... bitter development

Lim Gi-jong, who lived his life as a Seoraksan loser for 45 years.He was introduced through the Master Show of Life 10 years ago and recently appeared in You Quiz on the Block and rang the hearts of viewers with impressive stories.However, the controversy over the labor exploitation surrounding Lim Ki-jong was over and he was finally fired.In the SBS cultural program Master Show of Life broadcasted on the last 7 days, the last hiking of Seoraksan contractor Lim Jong Jong was drawn.The TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, which was broadcast on February 9, was featured in the special feature of Jaejaes Kosu and the story of Lim Ki-jong, who has been living a long life as a Seoraksan contractor, got on the air.In the corresponding round, Lim Ki-jong dreamed of a marathoner, but it was most important to live a day right away in a poor environment, and he could not continue his studies.The story of Lim Gi-jong, who is carrying a heavy burden on his legs and is doing economic activities every day on the mountain, caught the attention of viewers.He said he could not take care of his growing son, so he left him in the facility and said he was living with his wife. Someday he brought his son home and lived together.In addition, he was impressed by the story that he donated 100 million won to society by collecting money he worked in a situation where he was not enough.However, the broadcast was broadcast on the radio and unexpected labor exploitation controversy arose.Some viewers posted a petition on the air calling for improvement of treatment, pointing out that the Master Show of Lim Gi-jong has less wages than working.Viewers intentions were good for Lim Gi-jong, but they led to bitter results.Lim Jong-jong, who appeared on the Master Show of Life, said he was shocked by the recent news that he lost his job due to the controversy over labor exploitation.The exploitation of labor is not true, he said. It was something I liked and I told you about my wages 20 years ago.I felt like a slave because I liked it. In fact, I received about 40,000 won to 50,000 won. After the broadcast, I was told that I could not be together at work. The arrow was stuck in me.When I got back to work, people thought that I was a slave and told me that I could not use me now. I was saddened to worry that I would be hurt by those who gave me favors.The netizens who have encountered this are responding that they are bitter.It is a response that I should be applauded for the sincere life of Lim Ki-jong, who lived in ordinary everyday life, but it is rather unfortunate that he is exposed to the media and has interfered with such a precious life.The controversy that has flowed differently from the intention is only more bitter because it can not blame anyone.

Lim Gi-jong, who lived his life as a Seoraksan loser for 45 years. He was introduced through the Master Show of Life 10 years ago and recently appeared in 'You Quiz on the Block' and rang the hearts of viewers with impressive stories. However, the controversy over the labor exploitation surrounding Lim Ki-jong was over and he was finally fired.

In the SBS cultural program 'Master Show of Life' broadcasted on the last 7 days, the last hiking of Seoraksan contractor Lim Jong Jong was drawn.

The TVN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block', which was broadcast on February 9, was featured in the special feature of 'Jaejae's Kosu' and the story of Lim Ki-jong, who has been living a long life as a Seoraksan contractor, got on the air.

In the corresponding round, Lim Ki-jong dreamed of a marathoner, but it was most important to live a day right away in a poor environment, and he could not continue his studies.

The story of Lim Gi-jong, who is carrying a heavy burden on his legs and is doing economic activities every day on the mountain, caught the attention of viewers. He said he could not take care of his growing son, so he left him in the facility and said he was living with his wife. "Someday he brought his son home and lived together."

In addition, he was impressed by the story that he donated 100 million won to society by collecting money he worked in a situation where he was not enough.

However, the broadcast was broadcast on the radio and unexpected labor exploitation controversy arose. Some viewers posted a petition on the air calling for improvement of treatment, pointing out that the Master Show of Lim Gi-jong has less wages than working.

Viewers' intentions were good for Lim Gi-jong, but they led to bitter results. Lim Jong-jong, who appeared on the Master Show of Life, said he was shocked by the recent news that he lost his job due to the controversy over labor exploitation.

"The exploitation of labor is not true," he said. "It was something I liked and I told you about my wages 20 years ago. I felt like a slave because I liked it. In fact, I received about 40,000 won to 50,000 won. "

"After the broadcast, I was told that I could not be together at work. The arrow was stuck in me. When I got back to work, people thought that I was a slave and told me that I could not use me now. "I was saddened to worry that I would be hurt by those who gave me favors.

The netizens who have encountered this are responding that they are bitter. It is a response that I should be applauded for the sincere life of Lim Ki-jong, who lived in ordinary everyday life, but it is rather unfortunate that he is exposed to the media and has interfered with such a precious life. The controversy that has flowed differently from the intention is only more bitter because it can not blame anyone.