Will Smyths "Open apology to Cristiano Ronaldo, cross line"

Actor Will Smyths has apologised to comedian and actor Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.On the 28th (local time), Will Smyths said on his SNS that my actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable and there is no excuse.At the 94th American Academy Awards the day before (27th), Will Smyths took to the stage and slapped him in the cheek when Cristiano Ronaldo Rock joked about his wife Jada Pinquet Smyths hairstyle.Will Smyths said, All forms of violence are toxic and destructive, so I want to apologize publicly. Cristiano Ronaldo, I crossed the line and I was wrong.I am ashamed of my actions. There is no place for violence in this world. I apologize to Academi and the crew, the audience, and everyone who watches from the entire World, he said, and I deeply regret that my actions have tarnished the spectacular Summertime for all of us.Will Smyths won the Best Actor award for the movie King Richard.All violence is harmful and destructive.My actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable, and there is no excuse.Jokes should also be tolerated as part of work, and jokes about my wife Jada Pinket Smyths health condition were emotionally reacting because I couldnt bear it too much.I would like to publicly apologise to Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, I crossed the line and did wrong, I am ashamed of what I did.There is no place for violence in World, full of love and kindness.And I also apologize to the Academy Awards, the production crew, the audience, and all the viewers of World.I also want to apologize to the Williams family and my film King Richards, who deeply regret my actions for tarnishing Summertime for all of us.Im really sorry.
Actor Will Smyths has apologised to comedian and actor Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.On the 28th (local time), Will Smyths said on his SNS that my actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable and there is no excuse.At the 94th American Academy Awards the day before (27th), Will Smyths took to the stage and slapped him in the cheek when Cristiano Ronaldo Rock joked about his wife Jada Pinquet Smyths hairstyle.Will Smyths said, All forms of violence are toxic and destructive, so I want to apologize publicly. Cristiano Ronaldo, I crossed the line and I was wrong.I am ashamed of my actions. There is no place for violence in this world. I apologize to Academi and the crew, the audience, and everyone who watches from the entire World, he said, and I deeply regret that my actions have tarnished the spectacular Summertime for all of us.Will Smyths won the Best Actor award for the movie King Richard.All violence is harmful and destructive.My actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable, and there is no excuse.Jokes should also be tolerated as part of work, and jokes about my wife Jada Pinket Smyths health condition were emotionally reacting because I couldnt bear it too much.I would like to publicly apologise to Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, I crossed the line and did wrong, I am ashamed of what I did.There is no place for violence in World, full of love and kindness.And I also apologize to the Academy Awards, the production crew, the audience, and all the viewers of World.I also want to apologize to the Williams family and my film King Richards, who deeply regret my actions for tarnishing Summertime for all of us.Im really sorry.

Actor Will Smyths has apologised to comedian and actor Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.

On the 28th (local time), Will Smyths said on his SNS that "my actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable and there is no excuse."

At the 94th American Academy Awards the day before (27th), Will Smyths took to the stage and slapped him in the cheek when Cristiano Ronaldo Rock joked about his wife Jada Pinquet Smyths' hairstyle.

Will Smyths said, "All forms of violence are toxic and destructive, so I want to apologize publicly." "Cristiano Ronaldo, I crossed the line and I was wrong. I am ashamed of my actions. There is no place for violence in this World. "

“I apologize to Academi and the crew, the audience, and everyone who watches from the entire World,” he said, “and I deeply regret that my actions have tarnished the spectacular Summertime for all of us.”

Will Smyths won the Best Actor award for the movie King Richard.

All violence is harmful and destructive.

My actions at the Academy Awards last night are unacceptable, and there is no excuse.

Jokes should also be tolerated as part of work, and jokes about my wife Jada Pinket Smyths' health condition were emotionally reacting because I couldn't bear it too much.

I would like to publicly apologise to Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, I crossed the line and did wrong, I am ashamed of what I did. There is no place for violence in World, full of love and kindness.

And I also apologize to the Academy Awards, the production crew, the audience, and all the viewers of World.

I also want to apologize to the Williams family and my film King Richards, who deeply regret my actions for tarnishing Summertime for all of us.

I'm really sorry.