'Twenty five twinty one', interest in ending whitedo couple

Twenty Five Twenty One is only two times until the last episode, and the audience is paying keen attention to the end of Baekdo Couple.The staffs community writings are also mentioned and it is becoming popular.On the 29th TVN weekend drama Twenty 5 Twenty One online community site posted an article by a person who claims to be a Twenty 5 Twenty One staff.In the article, he said, I do not post this article if I do not want to, but I am sorry. I hope everyone will be angry.It was a good shooting scene personally, and I have been affectionate to the work itself, and now I am enjoying the drama as a fan. I have been embarrassed because the reaction has become so intense since the 14th episode. I think that it is a personal impression that the script is sad after that, and I think that it will be different for everyone who watches it. I think it is enough to understand and meaningful 15 and 16.Of course, there will be differences in thoughts for each person who sees it, but I think it is a well-made work that is put in the hands of drama production for many years. I was hard when I was suffering, but I thought it was worth it, and I have overcome it well, and now I feel rewarding and fanciful, he said. I think I might be insulted if I post this, but I still upload it with courage.But everyone has enjoyed it so far, so thank you. In addition, the writer also published and certified a document containing the shooting diary of the drama Twenty Five Twenty One.Twenty Five Twenty One is a drama depicting the love and youth stories of two men and women who met in the chaos of society in 1998, and it is very popular in that it contains the stories of the 90s youths.Especially, Lee Jin (Nam Ju-hyuk) and Kim Tae-ri, among the plays, thrilled viewers with their hot youth and fresh love.However, it is mentioned that the last name of Kim Min-chae (Choi Myung-bin), the daughter of Na Hee-do, who appeared in Twenty Five Twenty One, is not Baek, and that the mother of Na Hee-do (Seo Jae-hee) gave Na Hee-do the ambassador I have met Lee Jin and suggested that the two are not together at present.However, even with only two times left until the last episode, the Twenty Five Twenty One and Lee Jins Alconda Congham remained eternal, and viewers focused on their happy endings.However, at the end of the 13th broadcast, Baek Lee Jin told Na Hee-do, I am late but I congratulate you on marriage, in an interview where Baek Jin and Na Hee-do seemed to meet each other in a blank space.The broadcast was broadcast on the air, and viewers responded that I thought it was Happy Endings, but the possibility of a tragic ending was opened, but expressed the desire that the artist would like to think about viewers and draw them as Happy Endings.As Twenty Five Twenty One is gaining popularity, viewers interest in the ending is hot.It is posted to the staff, and viewers are hoping for the beautiful ending of the back Lee Jin and the Heedo couple.

'Twenty Five Twenty One' is only two times until the last episode, and the audience is paying keen attention to the end of 'Baekdo Couple'. The staff's Community writings are also mentioned and it is becoming popular.

On the 29th TVN weekend drama 'Twenty 5 Twenty One' online Community site posted an article by a person who claims to be a 'Twenty 5 Twenty One' staff.

In the article, he said, "I do not post this article if I do not want to, but I am sorry. I hope everyone will be angry. It was a good shooting scene personally, and I have been affectionate to the work itself, and now I am enjoying the drama as a fan. I have been embarrassed because the reaction has become so intense since the 14th episode. "

I think that it is a personal impression that the script is sad after that, and I think that it will be different for everyone who watches it. "I think it is enough to understand and meaningful 15 and 16. Of course, there will be differences in thoughts for each person who sees it, but I think it is a well-made work that is put in the hands of drama production for many years. "

"I was hard when I was suffering, but I thought it was worth it, and I have overcome it well, and now I feel rewarding and fanciful," he said. "I think I might be insulted if I post this, but I still upload it with courage. But everyone has enjoyed it so far, so Thank You. "

In addition, the writer also published and certified a document containing the shooting diary of the drama 'Twenty Five Twenty One'.

'Twenty Five Twenty One' is a drama depicting the love and youth stories of two men and women who met in the chaos of society in 1998, and it is very popular in that it contains the stories of the 90s youths.

Especially, Lee Jin (Nam Ju-hyuk) and Kim Tae-ri, among the plays, thrilled viewers with their hot youth and fresh love. However, it is mentioned that the last name of Kim Min-chae (Choi Myung-bin), the daughter of Na Hee-do, who appeared in "Twenty Five Twenty One", is not Baek, and that the mother of Na Hee-do (Seo Jae-hee) gave Na Hee-do the ambassador "I have met Lee Jin" and suggested that the two are not together at present.

However, even with only two times left until the last episode, the 'Twenty Five Twenty One' and Lee Jin's Alconda Congham remained eternal, and viewers focused on their Happy Endings. However, at the end of the 13th broadcast, Baek Lee Jin told Na Hee-do, "I am late but I congratulate you on marriage," in an Interview where Baek Jin and Na Hee-do seemed to meet each other in a blank space.

The broadcast was broadcast on the air, and viewers responded that 'I thought it was Happy Endings, but the possibility of a tragic ending was opened', but expressed the desire that the artist would like to think about viewers and draw them as Happy Endings.

As 'Twenty Five Twenty One' is gaining popularity, viewers' interest in the ending is hot. It is posted to the staff, and viewers are hoping for the beautiful ending of the back Lee Jin and the Heedo couple.