"The military prosecutor" Ahn Bo-hyun "I want to challenge the drama of the times or historical drama."

TVN Gun Suspect Doberman actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who gives a weekly impression to the house theater, filmed Singles pictorial.Ahn Bo-hyun showed off his unique presence by showing off his unique boyish smile and superior physical.Especially, I have completely digested white T-shirts, jeans, cardigans, etc., which are the best of my boyfriend look.Ahn Bo-hyun is the type that does not spend any time.After boxing, model, and shooting in 2014, Ahn Bo-hyun, who has accumulated filmography from the beginning, has grown into a popular actor in 2022, taking on the title role.Asked him about what matters most now, he said: Family, novice, and Acting.I do not always lose my initials, I want to continue to go on and do my beloved act. Ahn Bo-hyun is still growing, constantly wondering how to show a better picture than now, and whether he can convey the authenticity of Character to viewers.When you live your life, there are more days when you are reprimanded than you love yourself completely.Sometimes I think I need time to encourage and save myself, saying, I have worked hard and I am doing well.Ahn Bo-hyun believes it is important to look back today for a while at the end of Haru flowing through and to have time to praise himself.He is making a new hobby of finishing Haru with a glass of wine even in a busy schedule.He is looking for balance between work and life, concentration and rest, reprimand and encouragement.On the other hand, TVN Gun Suspect Doberman, starring Ahn Bo-hyun, is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 pm.Photo = Singles
TVN Gun Suspect Doberman actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who gives a weekly impression to the house theater, filmed Singles pictorial.Ahn Bo-hyun showed off his unique presence by showing off his unique boyish smile and superior physical.Especially, I have completely digested white T-shirts, jeans, cardigans, etc., which are the best of my boyfriend look.Ahn Bo-hyun is the type that does not spend any time.After boxing, model, and shooting in 2014, Ahn Bo-hyun, who has accumulated filmography from the beginning, has grown into a popular actor in 2022, taking on the title role.Asked him about what matters most now, he said: Family, novice, and Acting.I do not always lose my initials, I want to continue to go on and do my beloved act. Ahn Bo-hyun is still growing, constantly wondering how to show a better picture than now, and whether he can convey the authenticity of Character to viewers.When you live your life, there are more days when you are reprimanded than you love yourself completely.Sometimes I think I need time to encourage and save myself, saying, I have worked hard and I am doing well.Ahn Bo-hyun believes it is important to look back today for a while at the end of Haru flowing through and to have time to praise himself.He is making a new hobby of finishing Haru with a glass of wine even in a busy schedule.He is looking for balance between work and life, concentration and rest, reprimand and encouragement.On the other hand, TVN Gun Suspect Doberman, starring Ahn Bo-hyun, is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 pm.Photo = Singles

TVN 'Gun Suspect Doberman' actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who gives a weekly impression to the house theater, filmed Singles pictorial. Ahn Bo-hyun showed off his unique presence by showing off his unique boyish smile and superior physical. Especially, I have completely digested white T-shirts, jeans, cardigans, etc., which are the best of my boyfriend look.

Ahn Bo-hyun is the type that does not spend any time. After boxing, model, and shooting in 2014, Ahn Bo-hyun, who has accumulated filmography from the beginning, has grown into a popular actor in 2022, taking on the title role. Asked him about what matters most now, he said: "Family, novice, and Acting. I do not always lose my initials, I want to continue to go on and do my beloved act. " Ahn Bo-hyun is still growing, constantly wondering how to show a better picture than now, and whether he can convey the authenticity of Character to viewers.

"When you live your life, there are more days when you are reprimanded than you love yourself completely. Sometimes I think I need time to encourage and save myself, saying, "I have worked hard" and "I am doing well."

Ahn Bo-hyun believes it is important to look back today for a while at the end of Haru flowing through and to have time to praise himself. He is making a new hobby of finishing Haru with a glass of wine even in a busy schedule. He is looking for balance between work and life, concentration and rest, reprimand and encouragement.

On the other hand, TVN 'Gun Suspect Doberman', starring Ahn Bo-hyun, is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 pm.

Photo = Singles