'All The Butlers' Hwang Dae-heon, Choi Min-jung and the explanation of the enthusiasm, "I am smirking?"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the last 6 days, short track national team Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung were portrayed.Lee Seung-gi asked the pair if they knew about the romance rumours: Choi Min-jung was embarrassed, saying she had heard a lot.Lee Seung-gi said, I am careful, but I can not help but ask for my enthusiasm.When the video was released four years ago, holding hands and looking at each other, the two people said, We have to explain it properly today.In particular, Hwang Dae-heon said, It was time to say that we had a lot of trouble. Why did you do that at that time?Hwang Dae-heon added, Since I was a child, I called Exercise too much and I call him brother.So, Yang said, I have carefully organized the title.Choi Min-jung explained, There is a part where Dae-heon is a good character. Hwang Dae-heon said to Choi Min-jung, I am a good person?The members asked Choi Min-jung, who denies the enthusiasm, Have you ever seen Hwang Dae-heon do this to other female players?Choi Min-jung said, Hwang Dae-heon is so good to everyone...There is no such picture.A video was released to help Choi Min-jung, who was unable to climb the railing, and the players admired him, saying, Youve seen it all. Lee said, Its a topic of Changan.Hwang Dae-heon explained, My sister is a long-distance player, so I have not been able to come up because it does not make sense. However, Lee said, I have to sit next to me.Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung, who are warm enough to doubt the enthusiasm, made many viewers who cheered the athletes during the Olympics smile.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the last 6 days, short track national team Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung were portrayed.

Lee Seung-gi asked the pair if they knew about the romance rumours: Choi Min-jung was embarrassed, saying she had "heard a lot." Lee Seung-gi said, "I am careful, but I can not help but ask for my enthusiasm."

When the video was released four years ago, holding hands and looking at each other, the two people said, "We have to explain it properly today.

In particular, Hwang Dae-heon said, "It was time to say that we had a lot of trouble." "Why did you do that at that time? Hwang Dae-heon added, "Since I was a child, I called Exercise too much and I call him brother."

So, Yang said, "I have carefully organized the title." Choi Min-jung explained, "There is a part where Dae-heon is a good character." Hwang Dae-heon said to Choi Min-jung, "I am a good person?"

The members asked Choi Min-jung, who denies the enthusiasm, "Have you ever seen Hwang Dae-heon do this to other female players?" Choi Min-jung said, "Hwang Dae-heon is so good to everyone...There is no such picture."

A video was released to help Choi Min-jung, who was unable to climb the railing, and the players admired him, saying, "You've seen it all." Lee said, "It's a topic of Chang'an." Hwang Dae-heon explained, "My sister is a long-distance player, so I have not been able to come up because it does not make sense." However, Lee said, "I have to sit next to me." Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung, who are warm enough to doubt the enthusiasm, made many viewers who cheered the athletes during the Olympics smile.