"Stroke Symptoms Hospital Transfer Recovery" Justin Theroux Beaver, 25, Giddy Moment

Bill Haley Bieber, 25, the wife and model of world pop star Justin Theroux Bieber, 28, experienced the dizzying moment.I was sitting at breakfast with my husband on Thursday morning when I started to develop symptoms of stroke and was taken to hospital, he told Instagram Story on Wednesday.I found a very small blood clot in my brain, which caused a slight lack of oxygen. My body survived.He said the experience was one of the most terrifying moments, but said he was coming home now and doing well.I am so grateful and grateful to all the amazing doctors and nurses who have taken care of me.I am grateful to all those who have reached out to me with good wishes and worries, and all support and love. Meanwhile Justin Theroux Beaver married Bill Haley Baldwin, daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin, in 2018.They were once subjected to discord, but they were revealed as unfounded rumors.

Bill Haley Bieber, 25, the wife and model of world pop star Justin Theroux Bieber, 28, experienced the dizzying moment.

“I was sitting at breakfast with my husband on Thursday morning when I started to develop symptoms of stroke and was taken to hospital,” he told Instagram Story on Wednesday.

“I found a very small blood clot in my brain, which caused a slight lack of oxygen. My body survived.

He said the experience was one of the "most terrifying moments," but said he was "coming home now and doing well."

“I am so grateful and grateful to all the amazing doctors and nurses who have taken care of me. I am grateful to all those who have reached out to me with good wishes and worries, and all support and love. "

Meanwhile Justin Theroux Beaver married Bill Haley Baldwin, daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin, in 2018. They were once subjected to discord, but they were revealed as unfounded rumors.