Shin Joo-ah "Kun West sells business cards, they're solved instead of cards at hotels" (Radio Star)

Radio Star Shin Joo-ah reveals the Thailands classMBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the night of the 30th is featured in Unmarried Songs of Marriage Writing with broadcasters Jang Dong-min, actor Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Seung-soo and Shin Joo-ah.On the day, Shin Joo-ah said of the marriage process, I first showed my parents a magazine with Husband, and I was confused because I said Who is the country?Husband invited his parents to Thailand because he wanted to do it. I put an interpreter on my laptop and Husband left a school and did what at the age of a few, and the company briefed me on what kind of place and showed me which honeymoon home I would live in.I asked him to let me live safely abroad, so he thought he could leave it to Thailand at this point, so he married at the end of the twists and turns. In addition, Shin Joo-ah cited business cards as a special gift to Husband, saying, I can still read the Thailand language about 70%.Husband sold me a business card in English and Thailand for me.I could have lost my way, and there might have been a dangerous thing, he said. I was surprised to say that if you go to the hotel with a card, you can give me a business card and contact me.

'Radio Star' Shin Joo-ah reveals the Thailands class

MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the night of the 30th is featured in 'Unmarried Songs of Marriage Writing' with broadcasters Jang Dong-min, actor Seo Hyo-rim, Kim Seung-soo and Shin Joo-ah.

On the day, Shin Joo-ah said of the marriage process, "I first showed my parents a magazine with Husband, and I was confused because I said 'Who is the country?' Husband invited his parents to Thailand because he wanted to do it. "

"I put an interpreter on my laptop and Husband left a school and did what at the age of a few, and the company briefed me on what kind of place and showed me which honeymoon home I would live in. I asked him to let me live safely abroad, so he thought he could leave it to Thailand at this point, so he married at the end of the twists and turns. "

In addition, Shin Joo-ah cited business cards as a special gift to Husband, saying, "I can still read the Thailand language about 70%. Husband sold me a business card in English and Thailand for me. "I could have lost my way, and there might have been a dangerous thing," he said. "I was surprised to say that if you go to the hotel with a card, you can give me a business card and "contact me."