Shin Ae-ra best friend Ha Hee-ra, 'My Kid Like a Gold' special MC appeared ..

Actor Ha Hee-ra takes on Channel A Parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden on behalf of Shin Ae-ra.On the first day of the broadcast, the story of the controlling Father and the breathtaking three siblings is revealed.On this day, Ha Hee-ra appears as a special MC, and goes on a surprise support shot for 30-year-old friend Shin Ae-ra.Ha Hee-ra, who decided to appear without hesitation in a phone call from Shin Ae-ra, who was on the eve of the recording, said that he is a king fan who enjoys my golden child with his whole family, including his 20th daughter and husband Choi Soo-jong.In the pre-released video, Fathers daily life is seen after work: as soon as he enters the house, Father, who is looking for his third daughters whereabouts, calls and begins to locate the children.Father said to his daughter that he was going to karaoke, How many hours is it?I ordered him to come home immediately, and he also called his 20-year-old first son who was out there and said, Come in and help me work! In the end, Father tells the children who have come home because they can not get the rant, Come in before 7 oclock.Fathers coercive attitude without a concession, the third, he says, is breathtaking and tears. What are you breathing?The third thing to say is, You are trying to lock me up, and Father is disturbed by my happiness. At this time, Oh Eun Young, who urgently stopped the video, shows a picture of the tablet carefully to Father, saying, I will show it to my father separately and explain it.Fader cant hide his bewildering look at Oh Eun Youngs question: Youve seen it for the first time?

Actor Ha Hee-ra takes on Channel A 'parenting these days - My Kid like the Golden' on behalf of Shin Ae-ra.

On the first day of the broadcast, the story of the controlling Father and the breathtaking three siblings is revealed. On this day, Ha Hee-ra appears as a special MC, and goes on a surprise support shot for 30-year-old friend Shin Ae-ra. Ha Hee-ra, who decided to appear without hesitation in a phone call from Shin Ae-ra, who was on the eve of the recording, said that he is a "king fan" who enjoys "my golden child" with his whole family, including his 20th daughter and husband Choi Soo-jong.

In the pre-released video, Father's daily life is seen after work: as soon as he enters the house, Father, who is looking for his third daughter's whereabouts, calls and begins to locate the children. Father said to his daughter that he was going to karaoke, "How many hours is it? "I ordered him to come home immediately, and he also called his 20-year-old first son who was out there and said," Come in and help me work! "

In the end, Father tells the children who have come home because they can not get the rant, "Come in before 7 o'clock." Father's coercive attitude without a concession, the third, he says, is breathtaking and tears. "What are you breathing? "The third thing to say is," You are trying to lock me up, "and" Father is disturbed by my happiness. "

At this time, Oh Eun Young, who urgently stopped the video, shows a picture of the tablet carefully to Father, saying, "I will show it to my Father separately and explain it." Fader can't hide his bewildering look at Oh Eun Young's question: "You've seen it for the first time?"