Seventeen Xu Minghao, the headstone of dreamy + chic

A solo picture filled with the unique sensibility of group Seventeen member Xu Minghao was released.Today (22nd) Fashion and lifestyle magazine Allure Korea released some interviews with a April issue photo full of emotional aspects of Seventeen Xu Minghao, which released the Chinese solo digital single Hai Cheng (High Cheong) on the 18th.In the public picture, Xu Minghaos usual habit, which is known to receive energy through meditation, tea ceremony, and nature, is motif, and it contains various concepts that cross various concepts from calm appearance to fashionable charm.In particular, Xu Minghao has completed a dreamy and chic mood picture cut by using props in the right place, and has absorbed various color backgrounds perfectly with his own color and poured out a model force.In a series of interviews, Xu Minghao said, When I meditated, my mentality became tight and my mind became better.When I was doing tea ceremony, I had the power to make people feel calm and honest, and I felt my affection for meditation and tea ceremony.Xu Minghaos emotional pictures and interviews, which are waiting for spring rain and cherry blossoms in April, can be found in the April issue of Allure Korea and on the website.Allure Korea Provision
A solo picture filled with the unique sensibility of group Seventeen member Xu Minghao was released.Today (22nd) Fashion and lifestyle magazine Allure Korea released some interviews with a April issue photo full of emotional aspects of Seventeen Xu Minghao, which released the Chinese solo digital single Hai Cheng (High Cheong) on the 18th.In the public picture, Xu Minghaos usual habit, which is known to receive energy through meditation, tea ceremony, and nature, is motif, and it contains various concepts that cross various concepts from calm appearance to fashionable charm.In particular, Xu Minghao has completed a dreamy and chic mood picture cut by using props in the right place, and has absorbed various color backgrounds perfectly with his own color and poured out a model force.In a series of interviews, Xu Minghao said, When I meditated, my mentality became tight and my mind became better.When I was doing tea ceremony, I had the power to make people feel calm and honest, and I felt my affection for meditation and tea ceremony.Xu Minghaos emotional pictures and interviews, which are waiting for spring rain and cherry blossoms in April, can be found in the April issue of Allure Korea and on the website.Allure Korea Provision

A solo picture filled with the unique sensibility of group Seventeen member Xu Minghao was released.

Today (22nd) Fashion and lifestyle magazine Allure Korea released some interviews with a April issue photo full of emotional aspects of Seventeen Xu Minghao, which released the Chinese solo digital single Hai Cheng (High Cheong) on the 18th.

In the public picture, Xu Minghao's usual habit, which is known to receive energy through meditation, tea ceremony, and nature, is motif, and it contains various concepts that cross various concepts from calm appearance to fashionable charm.

In particular, Xu Minghao has completed a dreamy and chic mood picture cut by using props in the right place, and has absorbed various color backgrounds perfectly with his own color and poured out a model force.

In a series of interviews, Xu Minghao said, “When I meditated, my mentality became tight and my mind became better. When I was doing tea ceremony, I had the power to make people feel calm and honest, and I felt my affection for meditation and tea ceremony.

Xu Minghao's emotional pictures and interviews, which are waiting for spring rain and cherry blossoms in April, can be found in the April issue of Allure Korea and on the website.

Allure Korea Provision