Seo Ye-ji side "was in conflict with neighbours over parking but moved after apology"

In May last year, Seo Ye-jis parents had a friction with their neighbors over parking, but I apologized and moved after that, said a gold medalist at Seo Ye-jis agency.Earlier in May last year, a netizen who claimed to live in the same building as Seo Ye-jis parents posted an online community that Seo Ye-ji had damaged neighbors every time he visited his parents house.This article is being published late and has become a hot topic.Meanwhile, Seo Ye-ji is about to return to tvN Eve.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me, Seo Ye-ji said before returning. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack.

"In May last year, Seo Ye-ji's parents had a friction with their neighbors over parking, but I apologized and moved after that," said a gold medalist at Seo Ye-ji's agency.

Earlier in May last year, a netizen who claimed to live in the same building as Seo Ye-ji's parents posted an online community that Seo Ye-ji had damaged neighbors Every time he visited his parents' house. This article is being published late and has become a hot topic.

Meanwhile, Seo Ye-ji is about to return to tvN 'Eve'. "I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me," Seo Ye-ji said before returning. "I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack."