Seo Hyun-jin, son, spent two weeks in kindergarten, "also wailing" full of worries

Seo Hyun-jin worried about son who is having trouble going to kindergartenOn the 17th, Seo Hyun-jin posted a long article on his instagram starting with the phrase I was so busy with my mother that I was not feeling well every time I went to school ... I rushed to visit this morning.Worried about his son, who did not like to go to school, Seo Hyun-jin arrived at kindergarten early in the morning for his son and had time for him.Seo Hyun-jin said, I go in and weep again. Why do not you like it? I do not want my mother to go to Hani Kindergarten to help me if my mother knows why.More than two weeks after sending his son to kindergarten, Seo Hyun-jin said, I am worried about the sudden change in the environment for a baby who is too young.Should I be wearing more or would I go to play school? Lets find out now. Normal procedure for all the other kids.It is so difficult for me to be a mother for the first time in two years. Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin, a former MBC announcer, married an otolaryngologist in 2017, and has a son.I thought it was because I was so in a hurry with my mother that I felt bad every time my child came to school.I arrived comfortably and watched the cocoon in my favorite chicken coop, picked up the tree branch dinosaur, and went to the playground where my brother played.Mom, I hate this. Im sorry. Im going home. Yangjaecheon. I hate it.Haru A child who was talking to himself with a dinosaur all day has lived in a classroom with Haru 5 hours 15 friends for two weeks.I think you sit at a desk with a transparent partition, take classes, eat rice (you can not eat alone) change diapers, and relax and play in the middle.Its a sudden change in the environment for a baby too young. Im not worried about it.Im glad Im so nervous to meet a teacher who is so good.In a conversation with Sam, he often slips off his chair, puts his legs on his desk, stretches (sorry son, its a mothers habit) and tells him that he sleeps on his desk for twenty minutes in the morning.I am still walking, so I keep walking on my toes. I always walk like that in the circle.When I go to school, I say, Baby, Im walking from the heel. I think this is something wrong.Should I be wearing more. Or should I go to play school? Lets find out now. Normal procedure for all the other kids.I dont think this is gonna be okay.It is too difficult for me to be a mother for more than two years because everything is the first time.Morning Tears After SendingPhoto: Seo Hyun-jin Instagram

Seo Hyun-jin worried about son who is having trouble going to kindergarten

On the 17th, Seo Hyun-jin posted a long article on his instagram starting with the phrase "I was so busy with my mother that I was not feeling well every time I went to school ... I rushed to visit this morning".

Worried about his son, who did not like to go to school, Seo Hyun-jin arrived at kindergarten early in the morning for his son and had time for him. Seo Hyun-jin said, "I go in and weep again." "Why do not you like it? I do not want my mother to go to Hani Kindergarten to help me if my mother knows why."

More than two weeks after sending his son to kindergarten, Seo Hyun-jin said, "I am worried about the sudden change in the environment for a baby who is too young."

"Should I be wearing more or would I go to play school? Let's find out now. Normal procedure for all the other kids. It is so difficult for me to be a mother for the first time in two years. "

Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin, a former MBC announcer, married an otolaryngologist in 2017, and has a son.

I thought it was because I was so in a hurry with my mother that I felt bad every time my child came to school.

I arrived comfortably and watched the cocoon in my favorite chicken coop, picked up the tree branch dinosaur, and went to the playground where my brother played.

Mom, I hate this. I'm sorry. I'm going home. Yangjaecheon. I hate it.

Haru A child who was talking to himself with a dinosaur all day has lived in a classroom with Haru 5 hours 15 friends for two weeks.

I think you sit at a desk with a transparent partition, take classes, eat rice (you can not eat alone) change diapers, and relax and play in the middle.

It’s a sudden change in the environment for a baby too young. I’m not worried about it.

I'm glad I'm so nervous to meet a teacher who is so good.

In a conversation with Sam, he often slips off his chair, puts his legs on his desk, stretches (sorry son, it’s a mother’s habit) and tells him that he sleeps on his desk for twenty minutes in the morning. I am still walking, so I keep walking on my toes. I always walk like that in the circle.

When I go to school, I say, “Baby, I’m walking from the heel.” I think this is something wrong.

Should I be wearing more. Or should I go to play school? Let's find out now. Normal procedure for all the other kids.

I don't think this is gonna be okay.

It is too difficult for me to be a mother for more than two years because everything is the first time.

Morning Tears After Sending

Photo: Seo Hyun-jin Instagram