'Running Man' Jeon So-min "I'm in touch with Jo Se-ho with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk...Somehow I feel lost."

Seoul=) = Running Man Jeon So-min said he felt absurd feeling by contacting Jo Se-ho.On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was held with the participation of broadcaster Jo Se-ho.Jeon So-min, who left Running Man for a while due to a leg injury, is back.Jeon So-min said, I know who the guest is today, why is Jo Se-ho a solo guest and there is such a ripple. (You) Park Jae-seok gave me the number to isolation comrade because I was at home while my brother Seho was in isolation, said Jeon So-min. I talked with ease and contacted him because I had a intersection called Park Jae-seok, he explained.But my brother Seho said, I know you are attractive and good to make the so-called Park Jae-seok Lee ambiguous between us. He said, I feel like Im in a bad mood, I have a high eye.Jeon So-min met with Running Man members for a long time and hugged and reunited happily.

Seoul=) = 'Running Man' Jeon So-min said he felt absurd feeling by contacting Jo Se-ho.

On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' was held with the participation of broadcaster Jo Se-ho.

Jeon So-min, who left 'Running Man' for a while due to a leg injury, is back. Jeon So-min said, "I know who the guest is today, why is Jo Se-ho a solo guest and there is such a ripple."

" (You) Park Jae-seok gave me the number to 'isolation comrade' because I was at home while my brother Seho was in isolation," said Jeon So-min. "I talked with ease and contacted him because I had a intersection called Park Jae-seok," he explained.

"But my brother Seho said, 'I know you are attractive and good to make the so-called Park Jae-seok Lee ambiguous between us.'" He said, "I feel like I'm in a bad mood, I have a high eye."

Jeon So-min met with 'Running Man' members for a long time and hugged and reunited happily.