RED Velvet "Renews The Power Leeds with Ballerina Concept"

The title song Feel My Rhythm is a song that shows elegance by sampling Bachs Air On The G String.I did a ballet concept, elegance is attractive, Wendy said, and I think I can show you an elegant and classic look, maybe this time we can all shoot Leeds.I admire Wow the moment the music video cut changes, he boasted.Irene said, When I took the ballet concept, I saw that Seulgi was very pretty. It was another charm. It was oriental and elegant.I feel like Im wearing a hanbok, said Seulgi. I think everyone is right to say that they all shot Leeds.Meanwhile, Red Velvets new mini album The Reeve Festival 2022 - Phil My Rhythm will be released at 6 pm on the 21st.Photos from SM Entertainment

The title song Feel My Rhythm is a song that shows elegance by sampling Bach's Air On The G String.

"I did a ballet concept, elegance is attractive," Wendy said, "and I think I can show you an elegant and classic look, maybe this time we can all shoot Leeds. "I admire 'Wow' The moment The music video cut changes," he boasted.

Irene said, "When I took The ballet concept, I saw that Seulgi was very pretty. It was anoTher charm. It was oriental and elegant. "I feel like I'm wearing a hanbok," said Seulgi. "I think everyone is right to say that They all shot Leeds."

Meanwhile, RED Velvet's new mini album 'The Reeve Festival 2022 - Phil My Rhythm' will be released at 6 pm on The 21st.

Photos from SM Entertainment