RED Velvet, Orgol Ballerina Transformation...The New Song 'Phil My Rhythm' Comes

Group Red Velvet presents differentiated music colors with its new mini-album title song Feel My Rhythm.Red Velvets new mini album The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm (The Reeve Festival 2022 - Phil My Rhythm), which will be released on the 21st, will feature a total of six songs with the same name, including the title song Feel My Rhythm.The title song Feel My Rhythm is a pop dance song that samples Bachs Air On The G String, and shows a combination of delicate and elegant string melodies, intense trap beats and fantastic vocal charm.In addition, the lyrics lively solve the journey that freely enjoys the time and space along the song, doubling the conceptual charm of Red Velvet.In this regard, the teaser image, which is sequentially released through various SNS of Red Velvet, is getting a hot response with the unique visual of Red Velvet, which has turned into a ballerina on the orgol.Photo: SM Entertainment
Group Red Velvet presents differentiated music colors with its new mini-album title song Feel My Rhythm.Red Velvets new mini album The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm (The Reeve Festival 2022 - Phil My Rhythm), which will be released on the 21st, will feature a total of six songs with the same name, including the title song Feel My Rhythm.The title song Feel My Rhythm is a pop dance song that samples Bachs Air On The G String, and shows a combination of delicate and elegant string melodies, intense trap beats and fantastic vocal charm.In addition, the lyrics lively solve the journey that freely enjoys the time and space along the song, doubling the conceptual charm of Red Velvet.In this regard, the teaser image, which is sequentially released through various SNS of Red Velvet, is getting a hot response with the unique visual of Red Velvet, which has turned into a ballerina on the orgol.Photo: SM Entertainment

group RED Velvet presents differentiated music colors with its new mini-album title song Feel My Rhythm.

RED Velvet's new mini album The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm (The Reeve Festival 2022 - Phil My Rhythm), which will be released on The 21st, will feature a total of six songs with The same name, including The title song 'Feel My Rhythm'.

The title song 'Feel My Rhythm' is a pop dance song that samples Bach's 'Air On The G String', and shows a combination of delicate and elegant string melodies, intense trap beats and fantastic vocal charm.

In addition, The lyrics lively solve The journey that freely enjoys The time and space along The song, doubling The conceptual charm of RED Velvet.

In this regard, The teaser image, which is sequentially released through various SNS of RED Velvet, is getting a hot response with The unique visual of RED Velvet, which has turned into a ballerina on The orgol.

Photo: SM Entertainment