'a good harvest' Kim Ho-joong fans "Every day tears, how much we cried" Gun Bai Qi nostalgia Toro ('a good harvest')

Singer Kim Ho-joongs main group gave a laugh and warmth to viewers of a good harvest.In the 5th KBS2 entertainment Fan heart show (hereinafter referred to as a good harvest), which was broadcast on the last 3rd, Kim Ho-joongs official fan cafe Aris appeared as the main group.The first rubber gods to appear in a good harvest surprised MC Jean. 120 rubber gods were saddened by the whole day of Kim Ho-joong.They created a minister who recited the oath, I swear to support Kim Ho-joong star forever and to be with love.Fans waiting for the long Bai Qi cheered as soon as they saw Kim Ho-joong, who appeared on the material screen; one fan said, I was tearful every day.I have a longing for Kim Ho-joong, saying, How much I cried.Among them, Singer Younggi and Ahn Sung-hoon, who are best friends for the hot-free party, appeared and made the studio a crucible of enthusiasm.Ahn Sung-hoon commented on Kim Ho-joongs recent situation, Kim Ho-joong started to control his diet.I was laughing because I was eating sugar in potatoes wrapped in lunch boxes. In addition, various images of Aris waiting for the military Bai Qi were also broadcast.Kim Ho-joong Sorigil, Kim Ho-joong alma mater, etc., Aris holy place, and fans looking for a star tour did not stop.Especially, it was surprising that Kim Ho-joong donated Grand Piano for Kimcheon Yego students who are juniors.A warm-hearted message was also delivered that it raised 200 million won in three days and made the schools desperate business.As such, Aris has spread the good influence for Kim Ho-joong through various services and has become a leader in the new concept virtue.At the end of the broadcast, a special letter was released by Kim Ho-joong for fans; Kim Ho-joong said: I want to see the home room as soon as possible.I havent forgotten the day I first met you. I started vocals and was worried about music, and I turned it into a reward.I am always grateful for keeping my side.

Singer Kim Ho-joong's main group gave a laugh and warmth to viewers of 'a good harvest'.

In the 5th KBS2 entertainment "Fan heart show" (hereinafter referred to as "a good harvest"), which was broadcast on the last 3rd, Kim Ho-joong's official fan cafe Aris appeared as the main group.

The first rubber gods to appear in 'a good harvest' surprised MC Jean. 120 rubber gods were saddened by the whole day of Kim Ho-joong. They created a minister who recited the oath, "I swear to support Kim Ho-joong star forever and to be with love." Fans waiting for the long "Bai Qi" cheered as soon as they saw Kim Ho-joong, who appeared on the material screen; one fan said, "I was tearful every day. I have a longing for Kim Ho-joong, saying, "How much I cried."

Among them, Singer Younggi and Ahn Sung-hoon, who are best friends for the 'hot-free party', appeared and made the studio a crucible of enthusiasm. Ahn Sung-hoon commented on Kim Ho-joong's recent situation, "Kim Ho-joong started to control his diet. I was laughing because I was eating sugar in potatoes wrapped in lunch boxes. "

In addition, various images of Aris waiting for the military Bai Qi were also broadcast. Kim Ho-joong Sorigil, Kim Ho-joong alma mater, etc., Aris' holy place, and fans looking for a star tour did not stop. Especially, it was surprising that Kim Ho-joong donated Grand Piano for Kimcheon Yego students who are juniors. A warm-hearted message was also delivered that it raised 200 million won in three days and made the school's desperate business. As such, Aris has spread the good influence for Kim Ho-joong through various services and has become a leader in the new concept virtue.

At the end of the broadcast, a special letter was released by Kim Ho-joong for fans; Kim Ho-joong said: "I want to see the home room as soon as possible. I haven’t forgotten the day I first met you. I started vocals and was worried about music, and I turned it into a reward. I am always grateful for keeping my side. "